Post pictures of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy

Alee at least wont run crying. She's seen my pic and for some reason she liked it. And for cryin out loud Now Inc posted one (no offense). I think you can post one too.

Legacy

Oh, and Alison yelled at me about my last post... so let me just clarify my statement about Now Inc.

I was just refering to the fact that it took a lot of coaxing from people to get him to post his pic... and everybody loved it. Just didnt want to seem like i was making fun of him or something.

Wilt Dasney

More mirth and merriment...this one is from my trip two weeks ago. That's yours truly on the left, along with my best friend (who does indeed wear that hat, or a variation thereof, everywhere he goes).

Attachments

• bjjb.jpg
    bjjb.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 427

NowInc

Originally posted by Kicker
Alee at least wont run crying. She's seen my pic and for some reason she liked it. And for cryin out loud Now Inc posted one (no offense). I think you can post one too.

LoL...heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey...

hehe..yeah..i know what you meant ;)

jaylenofan86

Really? You wouldn't mind if I go out with her? I'll fly my Cessna Citation I into the nearest airport she at! Fly to WDW? DL? Wherever!:D:animwink:

jaylenofan86

First, Justin, no way in hell, I'm not that way.:D Anyway, screw Alicia? She's looks very nice. Maybe I would like to go out with her. Tell her I have big hands and a size 15 shoe.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom