Post pictures of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CmdrTostada

wow everyone has really nice pics. I wish i had some on my PC. Also everytime I see a post by disney nutter i get freaked out thats its my own post and I dont remember it, because we have the same Avatar, Thanks to Bdis86.

Luau Cove

Let's revive the thread by anouncing the "WDW Post-Your-Bikini-Photo" annual tournament. Girls of all ages are invited to post. I'll try to be a fair judge...

-->LUAU

MGMBoy

Originally posted by Luau Cove
Let's revive the thread by anouncing the "WDW Post-Your-Bikini-Photo" annual tournament. Girls of all ages are invited to post. I'll try to be a fair judge...

-->LUAU

Only girls? :p I think someone took a picture of me holding a bikini up to myself and still has it for blackmail. :hammer:

Luau Cove

Originally posted by MGMBoy

Only girls? :p I think someone took a picture of me holding a bikini up to myself and still has it for blackmail. :hammer:

With my far advanced knowledge of image managing, I re-created the masterpiece which you are talking about with no traces of being a copy.

-->LUAU

Attachments

• v124047.jpg
    v124047.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 446

MGMBoy

Originally posted by Luau Cove

With my far advanced knowledge of image managing, I re-created the masterpiece which you are talking about with no traces of being a copy.

-->LUAU

ROFLMAO!!!

OMG...It looks so much like the original too. :p

Disney4648

Well if I did then everyone would leave the forums and run, crying! AH! Im Ugly, my pic isnt that important is it>?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom