Post pictures of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wbboy29

ok.... this is a picture of me and my dad when we went to Orlando together last summer. as you can see i am a true northwesterner, the sun did not like my skin very much down there. i got sooooo burned. thats my dog in my avatar too.

Attachments

• me & dad.jpg
    me & dad.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 483

Lhriangel

Originally posted by DMC-12

Hey...I just kiddin around....sheesh

She is a very nice looking young lady..and I AM NOT treating her like a piece of meat...so please ladies...Just a complement is all it was.:)

It's just.. no one ever responds to me that way so.. yeah I'll shush now before I get in trouble LOL.

Lhriangel

I've posted some... but if you insist I'll post the most recent one of me *sighs* blahs.

Attachments

• newbw.jpg
    newbw.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 481

Lhriangel

Originally posted by FantasiaBish
YOWZA!!!!!

see we say that to your pic :kiss:

(don't let Ray se that)

LOL I know the way guys minds work... you just did that so I wouldn't be mad anymore lol.

I would never do such a thing :lookaroun
if I were a few years younger, single, in CA, and you were single then we could talk...but that's for a whole other thread.

HorizonsMan

to angelique

How did you manage to get such a life like pic ture of yourself in the avatar. I mean it looks just like th eblack and white photo you put on cept in th epicture you dont have your princess dress on . Besides that your a dead ringer.

Lhriangel

Originally posted by FantasiaBish
I would never do such a thing :lookaroun
if I were a few years younger, single, in CA, and you were single then we could talk...but that's for a whole other thread.
LOL... *just shakes her head*

Lhriangel

Re: to angelique

Originally posted by HorizonsMan
How did you manage to get such a life like pic ture of yourself in the avatar. I mean it looks just like th eblack and white photo you put on cept in th epicture you dont have your princess dress on . Besides that your a dead ringer.

Oh goodness gracious you are just being nice to me so Kelly and I start that dating service fo you guys LOL.

I know you guys are nice.. but .. the ... um.. false compliments? lol are a *little* over the top... lol

orlpassholder

Re: Re: to angelique

Originally posted by Angelique

Oh goodness gracious you are just ______________ up to me so Kelly and I start that dating service fo you guys LOL.

I know you guys are nice.. but .. the ... um.. false compliments? lol are a *little* over the top... lol

Come on guys give the ladies some credit. I mean Im no ladies man but they read right between those lines LOL

Lhriangel

*smiles and nods* That's how I get myself out of trouble lol ;).

Aww you have a cold? Feel better. I haven't been feeling up to par all week but I'm better today *yay*.

orlpassholder

heheh no im not using a cold as an excuse LOL *though remebering that one for work*

Ya I woke up this morning this way it stinks but I will make it :)

By the way nice site

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Originally posted by Angelique

It's just.. no one ever responds to me that way so.. yeah I'll shush now before I get in trouble LOL.

We are all just a bunch of pretty people !!! (except Tramp...j/k you old dog;)) LOL, sorry I did not mean to just single one out...:)

Lhriangel

Thanks.. I need to update my site though.. complete rehaul.. when I can come up with a theme I like and graphics I like lol.

DMC: Its' okay I was just harassing you ... lol it's the pretty girls that make us regular ones ... okay I'm going to shut up before Ray sees this and lectures me lol...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom