Post pictures of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MicBat

Originally posted by Erika
Yaayyyyy, and the math award goes to JONNIE MICBAT!! Whooooooo!!!!! *crowd goes wild*

...although the actual picture was taken in August of '94.

Fancy lacey scrunchie eh? I know you're all jealous.
*Bows*
Thank you! Thank you! For this award, I'd like to thank.... :lookaroun
*sits back down*

And yes... I am, indeed, jealous of the lacey scrunchie! ;)

darthdarrel

Well, my birthday is in July. Age cutoff is somewhere in the fall. :) My senior pic was taken in August (94) and I graduated in June (95).

Well, that was boring.

Great pics, everyone! Keep 'em coming!!!! :sohappy:
you graduated in 95? :eek: Gosh I feel old! Class of"85" here!:D

alee4eva

Here's one from my dance recital dress rehersal tonight... This is some random part in my solo

Attachments

• aleepost.jpg
    aleepost.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 167

alee4eva

doesnt hurt at all anymore... what really hurts is when i pull up the back foot and make an L shape with the back leg and leave the front one straight.. then ya get a stretch. its really not bad if u are used to stretching :)

Erika

Originally posted by alee4eva
doesnt hurt at all anymore... what really hurts is when i pull up the back foot and make an L shape with the back leg and leave the front one straight.. then ya get a stretch. its really not bad if u are used to stretching :)

ROFLMAO You are lucky Brian is not here :lol: I'm not sure he would be able to control himself!!

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Not nearly as graceful as Alee4eva, but what do you expect from an old man?

Attachments

• split.jpg
    split.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 152

figmentmom

What great pictures!

Um, Disneyanna, didn't you promise us LOTS more pictures? Freak's been drooling all over the forums for the last few days!

MerHearted

ROFLMAO You are lucky Brian is not here :lol: I'm not sure he would be able to control himself!!

*jaw drops to the ground, tongue rolls out and slides across the room, covering the entire floor in drool* :eek:

Tramp

Originally posted by alee4eva

Ms. Alee4ya:
Your pictures should have a warning posted on them:

Prolonged exposure causes shortness of breath and uncontrollable drooling.:kiss:

( I tried that once and lost a gonad)

guwag

Originally posted by Tramp
Ms. Alee4ya:
Your pictures should have a warning posted on them:

Prolonged exposure causes shortness of breath and uncontrollable drooling.:kiss:

( I tried that once and lost a gonad)

<sharp intake of breath>
Your post should have had the warning:
All men stop reading here :lol:

alee4eva

Wow you all have me blushing.. i didnt expect quite that response. I have a bunch more from the actual show (which was today). It was great, my teacher surprised me with a scholarship at the end to help me with college so of course we were all hysterical crying.

Funny split story.. in the second show we did today there was a feather on the floor and during the split part of my solo my foot was under one so i just flew right into it ::bam::. very painful, but then i had like all this time i didnt know what to do with so i leaned back...i just watched the video and my bun touched the back leg. i had no idea... no wonder i cant walk now!

Really thank you... I never get a response to my pictures. lol this was quite the response! :lol: ::blush::

figmentbaby

I keep on trying ot post this picture i received of my roomate and i but it isn't working :( ill post it seperately but it made me want to post it because a) freak loved it and b)mario and luigi are my favorite!! I won't lie i am 19 and i played mariokart today, but i kick u know what in it. Hopefully i can post it in the next reply...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom