Post non-Disney trip layouts here

mouselvrmom

These pages are from our tour of los angeles. I figured they really didn't fit in with the disney pages.

IMG_0766.jpg

IMG_0767.jpg

IMG_0776.jpg

IMG_0777.jpg

IMG_0726.jpg

jessicaj

Thanks for the compliments ladies. You made me smile :)

I did spend quit a bit of time on them....I had a kidney infection this weekend and my Dr. said I could not travel to CHA (Craft and Hobby Assoc. trade show) to see all the new Scrapbook goodies but my kids were so excited to stay at my mom and dads so I sent them there anyways and I watched 5 chick-flicks and scrapbooked my little heart out!

jessicaj

I did have a great time! After talking with the girls that went I guess it was not the same this year...whatever that means?? Although they could just be saying that because they know how much I love it!

Here is another layout I made last night.

comfortLayout003.jpg

mouselvrmom

Oh, I hope you used a template for those swirls. I might have to hurt you if you could do those by hand. :eek: :lookaroun :lol:

Nah, I'm just teasing. That is a great page! I love how you used it to highlight yourself. :sohappy:

jessicaj

Oh, I hope you used a template for those swirls. I might have to hurt you if you could do those by hand. :eek: :lookaroun :lol:

Nah, I'm just teasing. That is a great page! I love how you used it to highlight yourself. :sohappy:

:lookaroun:lookaroun:lookaroun.....she whispers......I drew them myself. Don't hate me! I went though years of high school getting in heap loads of trouble for putting those all over my papers. So I finally found a way to make them acceptable.

Thanks for the compliment. It is rare that I scrapbook myself but I was in need of something difforent then the normal smiling kids.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom