Post Counts Not Increasing

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Hi!

Just for all of those that are wondering why your post count may not be increasing as you would expect...

Any posts made in the Chit Chat or Test board DO NOT count towards to your posting total.

Thanks! :)

jmarc63

Originally posted by wdwmagic
Hi!

Just for all of those that are wondering why your post count may not be increasing as you would expect...

Any posts made in the Chit Chat or Test board DO NOT count towards to your posting total.

Thanks! :)
Steve does this include subtractions for posts that you deem Chit Chat afterwards and you move from another location??

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
Re: Re: Post Counts Not Increasing

Originally posted by jmarc63
Steve does this include subtractions for posts that you deem Chit Chat afterwards and you move from another location??

Every so often, Steve will re-filter the post counts. Any posts in threads that were deleted will be taken off your post count, as well as any replies to anything that gets moved to chit chat.

You'll notice when it happens, because everyone will take a hit in their post count at the same time.

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Originally posted by Tramp
I'm having my 'post count' appraised tomorrow to see what it's worth!

*gives tramp some penny candy, a nickel, and a dill pickle for his post count* :D ;)

OliveMcFly

I had 260-some and now I'm down to 152 and I only posted in Chit-Chat 5 times. So 90-some of my post were either deleted threads or moved? That's strange don't ya think?

SpongeScott

Originally posted by DisneyGrl85
I had 260-some and now I'm down to 152 and I only posted in Chit-Chat 5 times. So 90-some of my post were either deleted threads or moved? That's strange don't ya think?
Steve "flushes" every now and then, deleting posts that were in deleted threads. No big deal, we're all losers. :lol:

OliveMcFly

HeHe:lol: I just get excited when my posts climb and then they all went away. That's all...it's not a big deal. I never knew the site did this. *note to self*

cherrynegra

Hey, Steve, I noticed that some of my posts weren't getting counted even though they weren't on Chit Chat or the Test Board. I know it shouldn't be a big deal, but when you see someone with something like 3500 posts, it kind of gives you envy and gives you something to strive for.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom