Possible Free Dining Fall 2018 Dates Announced

JillC LI

Thanks Pam@ KingdomKonsultants for getting me free dining yesterday! Had to add parkhoppers but still saved $700.
The room only discounts were on the website this morning. I think it's 25% for deluxe, 20% moderate, etc. I was looking at Wilderness lodge and it was posting at around 334 if I remember correctly. Sorry, don't have the cost exactly from memory, but you get the jist.
Did you see discounts for December yet? I've been waiting for those to see if the discount at the Boardwalk for 4 nights is better than free dining. If so, I'll try to switch promotions.

ELG13

I
Thanks Pam@ KingdomKonsultants for getting me free dining yesterday! Had to add parkhoppers but still saved $700.

Did you see discounts for December yet? I've been waiting for those to see if the discount at the Boardwalk for 4 nights is better than free dining. If so, I'll try to switch promotions.
Feel like I saw the dates only going to December. Could be wrong. It was a better option for us...we don't do park hopper and even if we did the reimbursement trick I learned it would be a significant amount of of pocket.

Dave B

I
Feel like I saw the dates only going to December. Could be wrong. It was a better option for us...we don't do park hopper and even if we did the reimbursement trick I learned it would be a significant amount of of pocket.
What is the reimbursement trick you talk about? :)

ELG13

What is the reimbursement trick you talk about? :)
We are Florida residents so I order to get both discount we book for free dining and then after check in we go to guest services and change our tickets to FL resident tickets. We still pay rack rate for the room but we get a decent amount back for tickets. We were told about it by a CM but genuinely needed to switch after arriving bc of a change in plans. We knew it was possible we may need to adjust our plans so I when I called in to book our trip and see which was more cost effective, the CM told me about it. This year, since the fdd plan requires a 4 day PH, we aren't going to do it. Even though we get money back we would still be over $4000 out of pocket and it's just not worth it. I totaled up what we would pay for our food and it's not even close.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom