Possible Free Dining Fall 2018 Dates Announced

ELG13

Thank you very much! I spoke on the phone with Disney about it and I have already secured a room (though the cast member said that it doesn’t really matter), so we’ll see how it works out tomorrow. I’m hoping for the best!
It should. Just be patient. I was on hold for serverl HOURS at a time when the dates first dropped. After the first few weeks I was able to adjust my reservation. I didn't have to make a new one, they just applied to promo to my existing reservation. I would even say that you could probably wait a week or two to try and adjust your reservation just to save the hassle. I'm being serious when I say several hours. There was a way to do it online but the system was pretty overloaded and it wouldn't let me do it.

ToyStoryMiss

It should. Just be patient. I was on hold for serverl HOURS at a time when the dates first dropped. After the first few weeks I was able to adjust my reservation. I didn't have to make a new one, they just applied to promo to my existing reservation. I would even say that you could probably wait a week or two to try and adjust your reservation just to save the hassle. I'm being serious when I say several hours. There was a way to do it online but the system was pretty overloaded and it wouldn't let me do it.
Ahh, thank you! I’ll be online trying and have 2 phones calling first thing at 7am tomorrow. :p

ELG13

G
Ahh, thank you! I’ll be online trying and have 2 phones calling first thing at 7am tomorrow. :p
Good luck!! Remember that you will probably have a minimum 2 day park hopper you also have to get. But I learned last year that after you check in you can change those tickets to other tickets and it won't affect your Dining Plan. We switch ours because we are Florida resident and we don't park hop right now.

JustInTime

G
Good luck!! Remember that you will probably have a minimum 2 day park hopper you also have to get. But I learned last year that after you check in you can change those tickets to other tickets and it won't affect your Dining Plan. We switch ours because we are Florida resident and we don't park hop right now.
Isn’t it park hopper OR water park and more?

But they let you downgrade your tickets? I don’t park hop either. Did they refund the difference?

ELG13

Isn’t it park hopper OR water park and more?

But they let you downgrade your tickets? I don’t park hop either. Did they refund the difference?
Not sure about the wp and more ticket. I discovered all this two years ago when I called to book our trip I told the cast member I was trying to decide between free Disney dining or using our Florida resident rate to save money. She told me a loophole was we could book our 2 day park hopper and after we checked into our hotel we would have to go to guest services at Magic Kingdom and tell them we wanted to upgrade to a 4 day FL resident. We didn't want to get a 4 day park hopper. We were refunded the money and used it to buy tickets for me and DH to go one night without the kids. Being Florida residents we still got money back after going from a 2 day park hopper to 4 day FL resident tickets. I'm not sure what the different prices sare for non FL resident rates but I would look in to it. It was a little extra effort but totally worth it to us in the end.

GCTales

Free dining has released.

Agent lines are slammed.

Had to book a new package online to get it for our trip, could not get through on the phone lines to change our existing package- had to eat the resort new fees.

ELG13

They changed the requirements a little I see this year! Hope that doesn't throw anyone's plans off. You should be able to modify your reservation online but wasnt able to do that last year so I ended up just waiting to call. Interesting how it's a 4 day park hopper. It's historically been 2 day park hopper correct? Maybe since the addition of booze to the plan they had to adjust?

ELG13

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180424-070553.png
    Screenshot_20180424-070553.png
    85.3 KB · Views: 44

ELG13

I hope that screenshot is correct. Just realized it was the anticipated dates I screenshot yesterday....the site won't load lol. People are going crazy for the fdd!!

MissViv

Thank you. We are going Halloween week so will look for fall discounts on the room. That week will probably be blocked out but we really want to be there on Halloween night. Already have tickets for the MNSSHP.

ELG13

Thank you. We are going Halloween week so will look for fall discounts on the room. That week will probably be blocked out but we really want to be there on Halloween night. Already have tickets for the MNSSHP.
Us also for the room discounts. Have they released any room discounts for the fall? I haven't been on recently to check.

drp4video

Got the free dining email. Cant get through on line, get the message that someone ate my page. I have May reservations with the room discount, but just want to check savings if any.

ELG13

I think I read somewhere that they will be released in June or July.
Thanks! I'm gonna compare that and free dining. My husband is a sucker for it...he likes having it all paid for...I told him we could purchase a did in plan but he doesn't want to pay for it. I let him know we pay for it either way lol...
I think we've reached the point where everyone has to be patient and wait a few days. I'm excited so many people got the FDD this morning but even the blogs I read aren't loading bc people are just trying to get the info on dates lol!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom