Possible Attraction in France pavilion (Epcot) Update - new Attraction Greenlit

Progress.City

Africa next to the service canal and China. Spain between Africa and Germany. Switzerland between Germany and Italy. Costa Rica where China is. Russia moved around a bit - next to U.K., on the Africa plot, next to Mexico.
And what's where was Israel going to be?

P.s. - now that I'm living in the above mentioned country, it is like just $200 for air travel to France. Should I wait until more of the planned refurbs are done before I go to see DLP for my first time?

KrzyKtty

You are on the internet...Look them up! Educate yourself... The internet has amazing amounts of information, and all the information discussed on these boards....and it is much more satisfying to see the real source material rather than just have someone give you an answer. :)
I didn't think my question required this type of response. I know the internet quite well, obviously. In case you hasn't noticed, this is part of it. :) I figured that since I was on a WDW board, talking about Epcot France additions, that this could be one place to find the information. Excuse me for asking, I will make sure not to do so again.

And if you didn't mean it that way, I am sorry for taking it that way. Jokes, sarcasm, and funny intents don't always convey well on the internet as you know, especially to newcomers to the board who still don't know most people.

Ripken10

I didn't think my question required this type of response. I know the internet quite well, obviously. In case you hasn't noticed, this is part of it. :) I figured that since I was on a WDW board, talking about Epcot France additions, that this could be one place to find the information. Excuse me for asking, I will make sure not to do so again.

And if you didn't mean it that way, I am sorry for taking it that way. Jokes, sarcasm, and funny intents don't always convey well on the internet as you know, especially to newcomers to the board who still don't know most people.
your question is what these boards are for. Perfectly acceptable to ask a question like that. But some people think the boards are here solely for them. That is when the ignore function comes in handy.

ToTBellHop

More to the point, I understand Rat is now permanent-marker green with construction commencing within the calendar year.

Any BatB work will involve relatively minor updates in New Fantasyland and more significant work for Theater of the Stars. Apparently the Pixar test this summer is meant to see how the space works as a flex space with differing day and night entertainment. It's not the only space at DHS under such consideration, and I personally agree with the attitude. It's a more efficient use of the space they have. Just have to see if we are smart enough to understand that one theater presents different shows.

RobbinsDad

More to the point, I understand Rat is now permanent-marker green with construction commencing within the calendar year.

Any BatB work will involve relatively minor updates in New Fantasyland and more significant work for Theater of the Stars. Apparently the Pixar test this summer is meant to see how the space works as a flex space with differing day and night entertainment. It's not the only space at DHS under such consideration, and I personally agree with the attitude. It's a more efficient use of the space they have. Just have to see if we are smart enough to understand that one theater presents different shows.
That will be the interesting part - ask a layman guest and they probably think it's called Beauty and the Beast Theater, not Theater of the Stars.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom