Possible Attraction in France pavilion (Epcot) Update - new Attraction Greenlit

Daveeeeed

If it were removed it would be a travesty. IMHO. Did they not learn from Horizons?

As for the next ride, be careful what you wish for in IPcot.
Thanks for the info, but I'd prefer that over never getting a good ride. I really want Figment to get get a good ride, but again... what you're getting at is something different then from what I am saying.

HauntedMansionFLA

If it were removed it would be a travesty. IMHO. Did they not learn from Horizons?

Figment and Ellen's Energy both are good attractions that need the proper investment to update them to the 21st century. We rode both rides this past December and enjoyed them - they just need the budget to bring them back to life. (Along with WOL pavilion)

danlb_2000

Premium Member

Current management would never do something that awful.... ;)

upload_2017-2-10_20-15-36.png

wdwfan4ver

As of now, about eight of those are accurate. Including Innoventions overhaul, Living with the Land, GotG, Rat... And a few others.
Yeah, but is the budget for Epcot going to decrease?

I am asking that because because it appears like Disney is going to do stuff for Disneyland Paris based on what I've been reading online. Right now those 2 parks are in desperate shape.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Yeah, but is the budget for Epcot going to decrease?

I am asking that because because it appears like Disney is going to do stuff for Disneyland Paris based on what I've been reading online. Right now those 2 parks are in desperate shape.

Epcot still has a rather large budget allocated. DLP isn't in as a desperate shape as what you've read online. Disneyland parc is just coming out of a multi year virtual rebuild. 3 of the hotels have been refurbished inside and out with a forth due to start. Eisners folly (WDSP) still needs work but is in far better shape than it was. Iger is after complete control and ownership of DLP.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom