Possibility of being moved to DVC resort

Hcalvert

From those of you who have been moved from a moderate or value to a DVC and will have a vehicle onsite: Are you paying the deluxe villa rate for parking? If so, I know it is not a huge increase ($5 or $10 extra night), but it is still annoying.

Mikey73181

Anyone know what they will do if I want to keep my arrival date, but stay longer?? We were originally doing a WDW to DL trip, we cancelled the DL portion so I want to spend more days in WDW. I’m afraid tho the addition of days they will want me to pay for the upgrade and in that case I’d end up cancelling altogether.

nickys

Premium Member
Anyone know what they will do if I want to keep my arrival date, but stay longer?? We were originally doing a WDW to DL trip, we cancelled the DL portion so I want to spend more days in WDW. I’m afraid tho the addition of days they will want me to pay for the upgrade and in that case I’d end up cancelling altogether.
You’ll have to pay the full rate for the extra days. You could just keep your upgraded dates and just book a second stay on the back of it, but I don’t know if they will be accepting new bookings at the point that they contact you about the move.

When are your dates though? So far, other than some people who were booked with a TA, it seems most (if not all) of the actual moves have been those with check-in dates up to July 11th or affected by the NBA / MLS teams.

PolynesianPrincess

We tried to add a day onto our trip in September and they would not allow us. They told me they have no idea when modifications of bookings will be allowed or if they will, aside from subtracting days.

Kane88

Literally just got off the phone with a CM and read them this post. She said it’s completely false. They are moving u and upgrading for free. At no cost.
That’s just my personal experience with the CM on the other side, I may try again to get questions answered. So much disconnect between CMs

Mainahman

From those of you who have been moved from a moderate or value to a DVC and will have a vehicle onsite: Are you paying the deluxe villa rate for parking? If so, I know it is not a huge increase ($5 or $10 extra night), but it is still annoying.
I also wonder the same thing. My assumption is it's the deluxe rate. It's a quick cash grab for them, but who knows.

Prince Thomas

That’s just my personal experience with the CM on the other side, I may try again to get questions answered. So much disconnect between CMs
6485947A-A7E2-4548-8D33-BD19C617E97D.gif

PREMiERdrum

Did you get through? We finally did :)

5 hours and 10 minutes and I was with a CM. She was able to switch both bookings from PO:RS to Riviera, but she really didn't seem sure about the billing changes. She said she sent in the correction form but wasn't sure.

Once she was done I called GS directly- 35 calls went to busy signal but the 36th picked right up. He fixed what she had wrong and corrected all the pricing.

((I was booked at PORS with an Agent Appreciation rate that incredibly enough carried over to Riviera. Deluxe Studio for $137/night 😳)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom