Portions of Kidzone closing January 16, 2023

Andrew25

During last night's visit they just finished putting rebar up the entire structure. Should start to see them putting the concrete structure soon and begin sculpting/painting.

I'm just worried about how E.T.'s entrance is impacted. It's so close to the queue entrance they've had to setup a temporary scaffolding wall to protect guests lol

James Alucobond

Good Lord, I thought the entrance signage in the concept art was placeholder for a rushed mockup, but it's pretty much exactly as shown.
1700578565923.jpeg

Andrew25

Saw it in person last night, it's fine. It's meant to resolve the issue of people not knowing there's something back there. Shrek's swamp is immediately behind it, so most people are just gonna read the sign and immediately lay their eyes on Shrek.

ET is expected to get a similar sign across from this one to let people know it's off to the side.

BrerFoxesBayouAdventure

Saw it in person last night, it's fine. It's meant to resolve the issue of people not knowing there's something back there. Shrek's swamp is immediately behind it, so most people are just gonna read the sign and immediately lay their eyes on Shrek.

ET is expected to get a similar sign across from this one to let people know it's off to the side.
Do you think it's temporary or it's gonna be around for the long haul?

ToTBellHop

Original Poster
It looks well-themed but I always wonder what parents do with their drenched children. There’s literally a dump bucket here, which you’d expect in a water park. Of course, Universal specializes it getting you as wet in their theme parks as they do in their water park.

Po is met via a screen instead of being a meetable character?

Andrew25

It looks well-themed but I always wonder what parents do with their drenched children. There’s literally a dump bucket here, which you’d expect in a water park. Of course, Universal specializes it getting you as wet in their theme parks as they do in their water park.

Po is met via a screen instead of being a meetable character?
There's always been a dump bucket there... just bring clothes to change into?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom