Popular rides/attractions you've (intentionally) never experienced

juniorthomas

Original Poster
Update this thread when you do!

Except for the teacups. If I didn't skip those, things might get very messy for me and my fellow passengers. šŸ¤¢
I've put myself in enough debt for at least a few years, so you may have to sit tight on this one.

And I'm no fan of spinning either, but for whatever reason I've been able to manage the Tea Cups. Maybe it helped that my DD was too small to really spin us too much.

KaliSplash

Well, I don't know how popular these two examples are, but I've never ridden Magic Carpets of Aladdin or Triceratop Spin. I do now, however, have grandsons ages 2 and 4, so my days of missing those two 'classics' may be coming to an end.
As to real major, classic attractions, WDW has nothing I have missed

Hcalvert

They will randomly pick people out of the crowd. There is always a "That Guy" they refer to the entire show. It's absolutely hilarious and one of our favs!
My dad was picked as the churro guy a few years ago. I believe he was chosen because he was wearing a BB-8 ear hat. šŸ˜

yedliW

My dad was picked as the churro guy a few years ago. I believe he was chosen because he was wearing a BB-8 ear hat. šŸ˜

I have never been 'that guy' (yet...), but I have been Sully several times. I seem to get on screen more often than I don't. :)

thomas998

Primeval Whirl... The only ride I've ever gotten on felt kind of sick afterwards was a spinning roller coaster, not only did I feel a bit nauseous but it also left me with a pain in the neck that lasted about a week ... so I haven't done Primeval Whirl and probably never will as it look about like the spinning coaster at Six Flags in Texas that tried to get me. I have learned that spinning roller coaster aren't my friend.

Goofyernmost

Let's see:

Dumbo
Goofy's Coaster (don't remember the name)
Magic Carpets
Any Character m&g's or dinners
Tea Cups (did them once, 39 years ago, when my kids were small and felt sick all day after)
Astro-Orbiter
That's about it!

World_Showcase_Lover007

No nighttime shows for me...the projections and the fireworks just donā€™t do it for me. Iā€™d much rather go ride the E ticket attractions during these times while they have shorter lines.

This probably bc I canā€™t seem to stand in one place for any length of time when at WDW. It just feels like a waste to me. But even then, a few times when I was super bored at work, I tried watching clips of Illuminations, etc. online and just couldnā€™t do it.

QuasiNoFroyo

Enchanted Tales with Belle and Path of the Jedi. They're just not really my cup of tea as far as Disney attractions are concerned.

thomas998

What's your beef with Frozen Ever After?
Having experienced it once, I can understand people not wanting to ever waste time on it. Even my daughters who at the time were Frozen junkies were completely underwhelmed by it. In many instances I think people are better off skipping rides they think are going to be bad. If you had no lines to wait in for an attraction then it might be different, but when you are often waiting 45 minutes or longer then by all means but a few on your "no" list to begin with and spare yourself the chance of wasting a long time waiting for a bad experience.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom