Popular rides/attractions you've (intentionally) never experienced

2bornot2be

Thus is hard. I’ve practically done absolutely everything (even stuff I KNEW I wouldnt Like. Like path of the Jedi, Star Wars launch bay, magic carpets, ect.)

1). Disney Jr/Playhouse Disney shows
2). Hardly any of the cultural shows at epcot
3). Interactive post show games at epcot
4). Pete’s Silly Slideshow
5). Various Star Wars shows at HS
6). Alien Swirling Saucers

Things I’ve done 1 or 2 times but intentionally skip...

1). Tom Sawyer Island
2). Carpets/Triceratop Spin/Dumbo/Orbiter
3). Path of the Jedi
4). Meet and greets
5). Reflections of China
6). Mission: Space - Green
7). Tomorrowland Speedway
8). Innoventions (after colortopia was added)
9). Disney/Pixar Short Film Festival
10). Rivers of Light
11). Movie previews in Walt Disney Presents
12). Swiss Family Treehouse

I almost agree 100% with your list. The only exception I have is "Meet and greets", My Family and I still like to take pictures with Mickey. "Alien Swirling Saucers" and "Rivers of Light" I just have not been to AK or HS since they started.

ppete1975

Two things I noticed.. country bear jamboree.. I'm sure when this gets removed eventually there will be outrage as this was everyones "favorite ride"
astro orbitor.. ride it at night when tomorrowland is lit up... its actually pretty cool

awoogala

Two things I noticed.. country bear jamboree.. I'm sure when this gets removed eventually there will be outrage as this was everyones "favorite ride"
astro orbitor.. ride it at night when tomorrowland is lit up... its actually pretty cool
I go to CBJ every trip! (but it's mainly a nostalgia thing,and my kids will skip it easily)
Astro Orbiter- the line is just awful! I'm just never that motivated!

Winter

Neer been on Mission Space. This is because

1: I heard that the ride has a high chance of making you feel sick and about to throw up..... I really hate feeling sick or that i’m about to throw up and really hate throwing up

2: I heard that the ride gives you little space and is claustrophobic....... I have claustrophobia

3: I heard that it has you interact with strangers.... I have social anxiety

Soooooooooo yeah, I’m avoiding that ride

Also haven’t been to Slinky or A.S.S because I haven’t been at wdw since it came out.

Also haven’t been to the water parks either if they count. And I saw people mention country bear jamboree and astro orbitor, never went on those either.

juniorthomas

Original Poster
Neer been on Mission Space. This is because

1: I heard that the ride has a high chance of making you feel sick and about to throw up..... I really hate feeling sick or that i’m about to throw up and really hate throwing up

2: I heard that the ride gives you little space and is claustrophobic....... I have claustrophobia

3: I heard that it has you interact with strangers.... I have social anxiety

Soooooooooo yeah, I’m avoiding that ride

Also haven’t been to Slinky or A.S.S because I haven’t been at wdw since it came out.

Also haven’t been to the water parks either if they count. And I saw people mention country bear jamboree and astro orbitor, never went on those either.
You can choose to ride Mission: SPACE Green, which should eliminate your concerns in option number 1. Unfortunately, it wont help with 2 or 3.

tomast

All of the atractions i have not been intentionally are on Magic Kingdom:

1) Country Bear Jamboree
2) the magic carpets of aladdin
3)Prince Charming Regal Carrousel
4)Walt Disney's Enchanted Tiki Room

tomast

I go to CBJ every trip! (but it's mainly a nostalgia thing,and my kids will skip it easily)
Astro Orbiter- the line is just awful! I'm just never that motivated!
I always go to to both the CoP and the People Mover mainly a nostalgia thing as you said. :) . And i might add eating lunch at Cosmic Ray (every time except last trip I went to BoG and to Peco´s )

SirWillow

Disney Jr. may be the only attraction at any of the parks at WDW that I haven't done. I honestly can't think of any others.

And really the only reason I didn't do that one is I couldn't find a kid to borrow so I didn't look creepy. lol I really like to explore and check everything out at least once.

awoogala

I always go to to both the CoP and the People Mover mainly a nostalgia thing as you said. :) . And i might add eating lunch at Cosmic Ray (every time except last trip I went to BoG and to Peco´s )
I LOVE COP. I wish they would alternate with "now is the time" (which was my fave, but because I started going in 1974, at less than 1 yr. old, so that's my "original" song..lol) Also, that last scene.. hurts.so.much. gah. that would not cost that much to just tweak the damn last scene. sighhh. That one is sort of nostalgia, but also, incredible, and I love it, so much. But, I also wish they would reinstate the real, original, LONNNG Tiki Room. lol

tomast

I LOVE COP. I wish they would alternate with "now is the time" (which was my fave, but because I started going in 1974, at less than 1 yr. old, so that's my "original" song..lol) Also, that last scene.. hurts.so.much. gah. that would not cost that much to just tweak the damn last scene. sighhh. That one is sort of nostalgia, but also, incredible, and I love it, so much. But, I also wish they would reinstate the real, original, LONNNG Tiki Room. lol
I really enjoy the movie "tomorrowland" with george clooney, especially the first part with "Its a small world" i only wish they would show the CoP part they shoot on MK
http://www./wp-content/uploads/2013/11/tomorrowland.jpg

awoogala

I really enjoy the movie "tomorrowland" with george clooney, especially the first part with "Its a small world" i only wish they would show the CoP part they shoot on MK
http://www./wp-content/uploads/2013/11/tomorrowland.jpg
omg. LOVE that movie. and the robinsons. both/either were obviously an attempt to get people on board with a vision/style for tomorrowland. so depressed that no one but my family and a few more got on board, and would ADORE a robinsons and/or tomorrowland revamp of the tomorrowland.. sighh now we get a wall. with some purple paint. "yay???"

tomast

omg. LOVE that movie. and the robinsons. both/either were obviously an attempt to get people on board with a vision/style for tomorrowland. so depressed that no one but my family and a few more got on board, and would ADORE a robinsons and/or tomorrowland revamp of the tomorrowland.. sighh now we get a wall. with some purple paint. "yay???"
Dont make me start talking about that purple paint...

TPWMB-1024x576.jpg
purple-wall-hat-0316218-2.jpg

Like if it is a real thing...

Paper straw fan

Just Magic Kingdom, after 5 trips (last in 2016):

- Astro Orbiter
- Tom Sawyer Island
- Hall of Presidents
- Country Bear Jamboree

The only one I have an interest in trying "someday" is Astro Orbiter. The others I'm just not interested, though I should probably do at some point just to say I did :)

Astro Orbiter at night is pretty cool- the wait is seldom ideal but if you’re at a night function and maybe want a vertigo inducing look at the park at night it’s fun

The only thing standing out for me in my mind is Kali River Rapids. I don't typically like water rides because I tend to feel gross after them...even if I bring a change of clothes. I'll sometimes make an exception for Splash Mountain since there's more Disney substance to that attraction IMO, but it's not a must for me either.

Yeah I don’t have any desire to do rides that “soak” from head to toe. Not a fan of wet socks. Splash, however, really only just does that- gives you a little splash. Typically I’m dry by the time I get to Pirates or CBJ depending on which way I’m going...and also because Splash Mountain is awesome.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom