popular attractions you never cared for

HunnyPot

Mr. Toad's Wild Ride. I've been going to WDW since 1984 and I never rode it. I know, I know, many of you hate me now. I just never rode it.

I'm also not a big fan of Spaceship Earth. It might sound crazy, but the ride makes me feel sick. Going backwards for such a long time really gets to me. For the same reason, Mission:Space isn't one of my favorites either...

FrumiousBoojum

Pooh... I have a bit of a grudge against that ride since it took out great attractions both in MK and DL.

But, even if it wasn't for that reason -- well, I'm not a big Pooh fan for one thing. For another, it's merely an ok ride. Not horrid, not good. Nothing to write home about.

Aurora23

CBJ I could skip on every trip now and not miss it. I was never one for the afternoon parades and stage shows either. I LOVE the night time parades and shows, though! I've never liked the Living Seas and WS movies. I once got stuck up in the Swiss Family Treehouse during a lightning storm, I haven't been up there since!

Raven66

We are not fans of the Indy Speedway. The cars are too hard to turn. I won't go on RnRC either. But the rest of my family does. That's about it. :)

ryanthelion

indy speedway thing is boring i agree that test track isnt that fast, but the whole test thing is cool, and mission space was over-hyped

a suggestion or comment:when i rode mission space i dont remember feeling weightless, couldnt they have just angled the vehicle so you are facing the ground and parallel to it with your head facing the outside of the room, wouldnt this simulate weightlessness? just a thought

siliwishes

test track... only the last 30 seconds are worth the wait. overrated. also, it will be closed while i am there in january, which is good for me, since it is the only major headlining attraction i'm not giddy for.

DisneyFanLS

Drives me NUTS!!!!!!!!!

For me....it would HAVE to be....IT'S A SMALL WORLD!!! Now I apologize UP FRONT if I offend anyone ('cause that's just NOT my nature) BUT....it's the SONG....that darn SONG....over...and over....and...OVER!!! AND in every language known to MAN!!! I'm sorry, BUT by the time you get through the ride, you've heard that SONG SOOOO many times!!! PLEASE....make it stop....make it STOP!!!!!!!!!! :hammer: :hammer:

LeeSeeBabe

Not a big fan of M:S. To me, it was pretty cool the first time i rode it cause I didn't know what to expect.

Never go near TT unless the wait is 20 or less, if even. It's fun, but not that fun.

mitchk

I will also have to agree with alot of people, when it comes to Test Track. I can go to a parking garage anywhere, and drive around. The end of the ride is not bad, but I would never wait more than 10 mins for this ride. World of Motion was so much better.

Erika

Carousel of Progress.

But I'll sing the song till the cows come home.

And we pretty much skip over the whole front half of Epcot :lookaroun

col

i went on stitch to see what all the hype was about and that was a huge let down, very dissapointing
when i go to epcot i only go on test track and soarin' and walk around innovations east and west i dont go on anything else then i walk around the countries but i will never go on maelstorm again. figment :snore:
magic kingdom never go on the haunted mansion i might offend some people by saying this but it bores me if it was frightening then i would go on it, space mountain, peter pan :snore:

i will not be watching voyage of the little mermaid again:snore: very boring "ariel" looked as if she couldnt be bothered and when she was miming she wasnt keeping up with the words
tower of terror is not for me neither is mission:space

dxwwf3

Magic Kingdom - Peter Pan's Flight (I think it's just as disposable as the other Fantasyland Dark Rides, but seems to be the most popular one)

Epcot - Maelstrom (I think it's easily the worst attraction at Epcot) and Millenium Village would be an RIP choice.

MGM - Who Wants To Be A Millionare Play It (Did absolutely nothing for me) and Lights, Motors, Action (Seen it once and have no desire to ever see it again)

AK - Festival of the Lion King (It's ok, but I usually go do something else when the rest of my group sees it)

DDuckFan130

MK- I haven't seen the Tiki room yet but I plan to when I go in less than a month :D. Peter Pan and Astro Orbiter would probably be my other choices.

Epcot-LS was never a big thing for me but I went there in April because my friend and sister wanted to see dolphins :lol:. Living with the Land (is that even popular?) I never cared for. Other than that, I do almost everything.

MGM-Never seen Playhouse Disney and don't care to just because it's not aimed for my age group :p LMAX- saw it once, and that's enough.

AK-FOTLK- I do not like this show at all. I prefer Tarzan Rocks and I don't like that show much either :lol:. KS we did the very first time we went and haven't the desire to go back. But we will probably go back there soon. And Kali River Rapids...eh, if we're in the area, we'll ride it.

imagineer boy

MK: SGE. No contest.

Epcot: Definately El Rio Del Tiempo. Sure, it relaxes tired feet, but its really kinda dull.

M:S was great the first time around, but after a couple other rides it has started to feel a bit more, well, boring. It think its because of the lack of themeing, and the fact that they don't hide the centrifuge very well. They could've easily have had some nice AAs in the qeue.

MGM: WWTBAM? Bland and boring. The TV show is yesterday's news anyway.

AK: Festival of the Lion King is a great show, but it never is a must see on my list unless we're bringing new people to the park.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom