pop century site

jec24

Are they bringing dirt into the Classic Years (finished) side or the unfinished Legendary Years side - any pics?

Thanks!

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Mentally pores over all he knows about MasterYoda to wonder if this is true or just a jedi mind trick. :lookaroun

Results inconclusive. :hammer:
I swear I am not blowing smoke it is what I heard. I have no clue if it is true or not but when I drove past it a few months ago it looked very motorcorssish and not like the typical pile of dirt used for soil compression or site leveling.

Motocross for what? An event? With no seating, restrooms, facilities for the competitors? WWS would be more logical. Its a long walk over ther bridge to the bathrooms. Maybe its a new Caterpilar equipment training facility, or a new Seminole Indian burial site, complete with burial mounds. Or Disney's new money making venture....WDW Topsoil. Or....."Mickey's Fantasmic Sand Box" attraction. I love posts about piles of dirt

figmentfan

The Legendary Years side of Pop Century Resort is probably looks like New York City in the movie "I am Legend." Watch out for the Dark Seekers over there......:lookaroun

bgula

I was also told that it was from a motorcross event when I inquired about it. Got my hopes up that maybe they were going to start construction again on the LY!

WDWFREAK53

Please, everybody...this is a family site...can we keep the dirty talk to a minimum?

Dirtiest joke on this forum.

6 White horses fell in the mud.

(Go ahead...beat that!)

7 white horses fell in the mud. DOH!

JML42691

Please, everybody...this is a family site...can we keep the dirty talk to a minimum?

Dirtiest joke on this forum.

6 White horses fell in the mud.

(Go ahead...beat that!)

7 white horses fell in the mud. DOH!

8 came out:lookaroun
I know, I know, uncalled for

But what dirty talk are you refering to? Am I missing something

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom