Pop Century Room Rehab

peter11435

The trend is they are getting rid of bed runners across property. I don't think they are going to add them here. I agree the room is two white. Too Sterile looking. But over all I like it.
The model room had a runner. The new rooms at Yacht club received runners, we will have to wait and see if these do as well.

brihow

huge improvement. Couldn't believe how dated the rooms were looking when I was there last year. I like the look of the wood floor but wonder if the room is now 'echo-y' without carpeting.

dvitali

Can someone provide a regular update to what building they are working on?
I been going every November for the past five years by myself but this year there seem no room and package deal for Pop for a party of my size. I may have settled for All Star this year.

OliveMcFly

Reports and pictures from people who have stayed in the rooms the last few nights show that there is definitely a coffee maker! :) They've also said that the beds are very comfortable. Pictures taken before the rooms were put in inventory show that both beds have thick, pillow top mattresses.

The Inovabed is a queen-size bed (according to reports from people who have stayed in the room...though they didn't actually measure it so it *could* be a full-size) so *two* adults will fit. It's not a Murphy bed like the moderate resorts have. It's a standard bed that happens to fold up against the wall.
Doesn't sound too bad. I could handle that.

deeevo

With the Gondolas coming to Pop and this new theme or lack of theme clearly has nothing to do with the resort theme
is it possible Pop itself is looking at a re-theme down the line? It is like they ran to Target to pickup some Disney
stuff for there little apartment. I like it better than the old room but I think that is because it looks new and clean
and the Pop rooms were not really that. Good luck keeping that white clean though.

Roknrollrghostr

From earlier pictures I had seen, I was very wary. These pictures have me warming up a little. It still seems less charming, but I certainly don't hate it. What I'm most interested in seeing is whether all the rooms in all buildings will now look the same, or if this room is unique in someway because it is a "90s" room. I can't imagine much being different aside from possibly the artwork above the beds, but what I'm seeing also doesn't scream 90s to me.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom