Pop Century photos

Invero

MouseSavers has some great pictures of Pop Century on thier site.

http://www.mousesavers.com/oct2003trip3.html

My favorite quote (because it's so true):

The eye-popping graphics and colors of the resort are pretty wild. I must admit I wasn't too taken with the exterior of the resort and I didn't expect to like it much. But once we walked inside and saw the public areas, the pools and the rooms, I was impressed. If I were booking a Value resort right now, I would definitely go with Pop Century.

Coree

Thanks for the link, Tyler. I'm really excited about Pop Century. We have reservations for the grand opening and can't wait. Anyone else going to be there then?

Upvote 0

agdbeanie

We'll be checking in on Dec. 26, after a lovely stay at the Grand Floridian. We can't afford GF for our whole trip, so a brand new value will have to do for the rest...

Upvote 0
Tyler on saturday of this past week when i was at mgm i saw a bus with pop century as the destination (sp) and also a few times during the week at old key west there was a empty bus with training on it that would go to the stops but not let anyone on just wondering why they would do this and also if you know any reason why that bus would have pop century on it. it was parked running near where the other bus companys would pick up there patorns. thanks

Upvote 0

Invero

Original Poster
Originally posted by mikedvcmember
Tyler on saturday of this past week when i was at mgm i saw a bus with pop century as the destination (sp) and also a few times during the week at old key west there was a empty bus with training on it that would go to the stops but not let anyone on just wondering why they would do this and also if you know any reason why that bus would have pop century on it. it was parked running near where the other bus companys would pick up there patorns. thanks

Pop Century - It's been programmed into the signs for a year now, I guess sometimes some drivers just like to put it up for kicks & giggles. :)

Training - this means that a driver is training, and learning property and all the stops. They don't allow passengers so that the trainee can focus on learning the stops.

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

I LOVE the Caddy Pergo!!! That is just so awesome. It does look kinda cute and we are thinking about it for next year. Thanks for the link Tyler and I will be seeing you soon!!! Belle

Upvote 0

surfsupdon

WOW, it does not look as crappy as I thought when you are "right there." But from a distance, I still don't know how I feel. But the ground slook pretty and the interiors, especially check in, look real cool.

Upvote 0

Main Street USA

Some of you think that looks cheap? Oooooook, whatever. I think a few of you need to open your peepers a tad wider.:)

Thanks for the link, Tyler. For that price, you can't stay in a nicer looking place. Seems they really did a great job, and while they were at it, surpassed my expectations by quite a bit.:)

Upvote 0

nikechic

Tyler, thanks!! You weren't kidding when you say the inside is beautiful. I am definitely gonna check this place out.:sohappy: :kiss: :sohappy: :kiss:

-Laurel

Upvote 0

justynsaunt

The interiors that I've seen so far look fabulous.:dazzle: Very tasteful. Not loud and kitchy like the interiors at the All Stars. :hurl: I wouldn't mind staying at Pop Century and I am picky. Very picky. :king:

Upvote 0

maelstrom

It looks great!! I showed my mom the pictures and she loves it as well. Hopefully we'll get to stay here for our Flower & Garden Festival trip. My mother still isn't sure that we'd have the money to go again in May (it'd just be me and her again without my dad), but $77 a night as opposed to $312 a night (what we paid for the Contemporary tower last May) sure makes a big difference! And best of all, we can come pester you at work, Tyler! :lol:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom