Poor condition of Magic Kingdom

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
WRONG! Disney World STILL IS the gold standard for park maintenance and upkeep!

Don't be so thick-headed!

It's good, but could be better. As another said, Tokyo is far superior right now....

And insulting others will only get you booted from yet another forum.

Disney Dawg88

Well I just got back from the Magic Kingdom after waiting almost 30 min for the monorail. There was a giant crane working on the castle today, as well as scrims all over the place. The entire park is in POOR condition, plus tinkerbell did not fly in Wishes!!!! It was not even windy!!!!! I can't believe that I'm saying this, but I am ready to go home! Worst Disney vacation I've ever had.

You know what, leave, get out of there. I hope that you don't ruin someone else's time down there with your negativity. While you're leaving, I hope that you give your tickets to one of the millions of people around the world who would give anything to be in WDW right now but they can't because of health, financial, or other reasons.

I'm amazed that there are people in the world that think like this. Good riddance. :fork:

LivinwtheLand

Pardon me for being naive to this site. My statement of "Walt Disney World" being the gold standard for maintenance and upkeep referred to Disney Parks worldwide as compared to other Adventure and Theme Parks not of the Disney persuasion. I have yet to experience Tokyo Disney and have not been to Disneyland in many years. My main goal in my comment was to state that Disney Parks are still heads and tails above the "competition".

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom