Pool Hopping

captainkidd

Original Poster
What's the big deal? Is someone going to get their feelings hurt based on someone's replies? It's a discussion board. :veryconfu

Upvote 0

rsoxguy

What's the big deal? Is someone going to get their feelings hurt based on someone's replies? It's a discussion board. :veryconfu

Nothing good will come of this....
shooting+yourself+in+the+foot.jpg

To answer your question, there are two possible outcomes for this thread according to wdwmagic history:

A. It will eventually turn into a heated argument regarding the moral implications of your "poll".
B. Everyone will ignore this thread with the thought that you have brought up the topic for the sake of provocation.

I'm not saying anything against you at all. You asked, I answered. :wave:

Upvote 0

JimboJones123

It all seems like more trouble than it is worth.

If I wanted to swim in a pool with a slide, I would just go to the indoor pool at home.

It is just a pool.

When living in Texas, I was not afraid to take advantage of local pools during the summer when I was hot and had nothing better to do.

When I can save only $4 a day by skipping an extra day on my MYW, why would I invest 4 hours traveling to another hotel, swimming, going back to my hotel, and changing back?

Seems like a huge waste of time on vacation.

More power to you if you want to, but Disney offers so many better ways to spend your time.

Upvote 0

rkelly42

Haha I mean if the pools are jammed packed then yeah I can see fretting over it...but other than that...There are a million things on my mind than an "outsider" being in my pool.
I agree, my mind is on what to do in the parks next, not on the pool. Also anytime I have gone to the pool, it really has not been overcrowded I usually just go to the quiet pool.

Upvote 0

mickey2008.1

most of the votes are for the rules, but the posts are who gives a crap, so what gives? As long as i dont notice it, which i never have, then ---- it!

Upvote 0

crazydaveh

The only time I care is when I can't find a chair, other than that... It's open season on the pools. It's great to take a day off from the parks and swim some.

Start bashing me .......... now!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom