Pooh's Pointless Preview!

Magic Maker

malcolm347 said:
that is weird......they should give kids a test run, but WDW is the perfect place to act like a kid, i know i do there !
Again the preview was not for us CMs to run around and test it out, although, I admit I did take a bit carte blanche and ran around, it was the end of the day and just myself and my friend were there.
Anyway, the point of the preview was so that CMs could see the area to be informed and see it before the place looks different after wear and tear.

Dayma

Magic Maker said:
Again the preview was not for us CMs to run around and test it out, although, I admit I did take a bit carte blanche and ran around, it was the end of the day and just myself and my friend were there.
Anyway, the point of the preview was so that CMs could see the area to be informed and see it before the place looks different after wear and tear.

I think it is a good thing to let the employees see what their company is working on. Since this area is small and could not have possibly cost that much money I do not see why they would need to test run it through kids. Its no different than your corner playground back home.

MiRi

I was there yesterday. It's cute and kids seem to love it. However, I did search all over as much as I could and could not find anything having to do with 20,000 Leagues. Maybe I missed it?

Here are some pictures...

orlando040-vi.jpg

orlando041-vi.jpg

orlando042-vi.jpg

DLP Fan

MiRi said:
I did search all over as much as I could and could not find anything having to do with 20,000 Leagues. Maybe I missed it?

Hi all. Just got back from WDW. Had such a fantastic time. Hate coming home! While I was in the Magic Kingdom I made a point of stopping by Pooh's Playful Spot. Was about the 4th so not long after it opened. I got talking to the Cast Member who was counting the amount of people going into the new area.

Anyway, while talking to this guy he said there was a hidden Mickey and a 20,000 Leagues reference in the tree. So, urged on by the others with me, I, a 20 year old I might add, started to hunt around the tree. I tried to crawl in through the front door only for a wee kid to push me away and say I was to big!

At this point the cast member pointed to the side of the tree where there is an adult sized door! Once inside I found the Mickey straight away. If you go in and look over at the small door the kids go through, above it a Mickey head shape in the wood. The 20,000 reference had to be pointed out by the cast member. To find it go into the tree as much as possible and then turn around and look at the large door. Above and to the right of center is a shape carved into the wood. It is difficult to spot but it is the shape of one of the subs and the hollowed out part is a shade of green. Sadly I did not have my camera with me to capture it but next time your at the Magic Kindom be sure to stop by and have a look. It is there. Honest!

Connor002

DLP Fan said:
At this point the cast member pointed to the side of the tree where there is an adult sized door! Once inside I found the Mickey straight away. If you go in and look over at the small door the kids go through, above it a Mickey head shape in the wood. The 20,000 reference had to be pointed out by the cast member. To find it go into the tree as much as possible and then turn around and look at the large door. Above and to the right of center is a shape carved into the wood. It is difficult to spot but it is the shape of one of the subs and the hollowed out part is a shade of green. Sadly I did not have my camera with me to capture it but next time your at the Magic Kindom be sure to stop by and have a look. It is there. Honest!

I could have sworn I'd found it:

I guess I was mistaken:lookaroun

yensidtlaw1969

Connor002 said:
I could have sworn I'd found it:

I guess I was mistaken:lookaroun
Hmm, yeah, I think you were, that's not really at all like what the subs looked like. Sorry :( . Keep looking!

Yensid "go-watch-the-Nightmare-Before-Christmas" tlaw1969

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom