Pooh's Pointless Preview!

peter11435

DisneyFreak529 said:
You mean it's gona be a playground & no meet and greet!!!
That is pretty pointless. The only cool thing about the Honey I shrunk the kids play area is it looks cool, but once you have seen it you have had enough. Maybe if I had kids it would spark my interest. To bad I'm a really big pooh fan I had my hopes set on a really cool meet and greet!! :cry:
Well they really don't build the playgrounds for adults. Something makes me think you are not there targer audience.

Pioneer Hall

It would be nice if they put the pooh meet and greet in the park area. This way they can free up the room in the Hall of Fame and put some better characters in there.

Speaking of character meets though...Did anyone else wonder why Pluto does meet and greets at Minnie's House, but Minnie does meet and greets with Goofy in the Hall of Fame. Wouldn't it make more sense to switch the two around.

KumbaRider

The area doesn't even look that big. Maybe I didn't look hard enough, but last time I popped my head over the wall there was a medium sized sitting area around that tree with heavy theming.....but I didn't see much playground equipment. This was a week ago.

Vernonpush

General Grizz said:
I wonder if they'd do the same for Toon Park... :lookaroun
Is this a new rumor? Is Toon Park going between Pooh's Spot and Toontown Fair? Or are you just guessing? :veryconfu

General Grizz

Vernonpush said:
Is this a new rumor? Is Toon Park going between Pooh's Spot and Toontown Fair? Or are you just guessing? :veryconfu
Toon Park is a kiddie playground that exists in Mickey's Toontown Fair. Sorry for being vague. :)

peter11435

Vernonpush said:
Toon Park already exists. It is a small playground area in Toontown thats aimed at the very young guests.

GoldenFantasmic

For me, the only thing pointless was my training session today for PPS. What a real gagger! It was the most boring hour and a half spent training yet. I should have known better than to expect something a little more substantial from a playground. I can see why no CM's seem to care for this preview session coming up next week, since in truth there is really nothing at all to preview.

If there is just one good thing about this play area it will certainly be a special tribute to the attraction that preceeded it (and a rightly deserved one at that)

NeedABreak

hakunamatata said:
That definatley could have been phrased better..... :lol:

Once again I just wanna say that I loves these boards.

How many people are gonna be going around asking questions about the pooh play area?! And how hard can these questions be? Its a little park, nothing to complicated about that right?

DisneyFreak529

peter11435 said:
Well they really don't build the playgrounds for adults. Something makes me think you are not there targer audience.

I'm not talking about me playing there. I'm talking about just walking around and seeing it. Once you have seen it you really don't have to see again, unless you have kids. If I had kids then it would be a spot on my list!

scorp111

While I understand the negativity about the "preview", and I understand childless people's blaise attitude concerning the playground. I, for one, am glad it will be open soon, and glad that it is there.

1. It is better than empty space/no attraction/that green wall
2. I have a 2 year old, that I am sure will enjoy it when we visit in Early September.

CAPTAIN HOOK

mousermerf said:
Anyone else see the irony in that? A play area for children with a preview for adults only? What are they going to do - see who can actually fit in the slide?
Perhaps Disney will provide the kids free of charge - save you having to bring your own :lol:

mkepcotmgmak

GoldenFantasmic said:
If there is just one good thing about this play area it will certainly be a special tribute to the attraction that preceeded it (and a rightly deserved one at that)

what's the allusion to 20K!?!?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom