POLL: Which Classic MK Attraction Would You Sacrifice?

Which classic MK attraction would you sacrifice to install your ideal E-Ticket?

• Jungle Cruise

Votes: 105 35.1%
  • Pirates of the Caribbean

Votes: 15 5.0%
  • Splash Mountain

Votes: 11 3.7%
  • Big Thunder Mountain Railroad

Votes: 18 6.0%
  • Haunted Mansion

Votes: 7 2.3%
  • It's A Small World

Votes: 102 34.1%
  • Space Mountain

Votes: 41 13.7%

• Total voters

The Pho

Once you've experience Disneyland's Space Mountain, WDW's is a snoozer.

Funny I'd say the exact opposite. Land's is significantly tamer, and lacks the thrill. It feels slower and is bright enough inside that you can see everything losing the whole darkness benefit. Doesn't have the sudden drops and doesn't have 2 tracks. It's a smoother ride in Land, but Disney has enough smooth rides (and it's not like World's is even all that rough for a coaster). Land's also has a better sound system, but I think World has the better soundtrack. So the original one is the better one to me.

Last edited:

JohnD

Jungle Cruise. Don't get me wrong. I like going on at night with the right skipper. Guests tend to be more in on the joke and the skipper plays off this vibe making the ride more fun. The point being it's only as good as the skipper. If a ride had to go this would be it.

righttrack

I voted Jungle Cruise mostly because I think Adventureland needs some new blood. The park is very lopsided based on all the changes and it has yet to catch up with the rest of it. We need Adventureland love much like Fantasyland got a few years back.

danheaton

I almost chose Pirates because it's shorter and we have amazing versions in California and Paris. And I can see why many chose "it's a small world", but my daughters love it. So I'd go with Jungle Cruise. I still enjoy it and had a really good nighttime ride on it in January. But the other options would be a much bigger loss for me. We just don't ride every time, so I wouldn't miss it as much. But it would still not be near the top of the list if you opened this up to everything in the park.

Disstevefan1

I would sacrifice one that is not on the list, the tree house.. But if you and a gun to my head and I must pick from this list, it would be... Small World :(

Matt and Kelly

Tough one! I was torn between the Jungle Cruise and Small World. Went Small World after some internal debate, even if the space around Jungle Cruise is probably better suited for a new e-ticket.

SteamboatJoe

Original Poster
This is like deciding which of your dogs you want taken out back and shot. None are good choices. I picked Jungle Cruise only because there is a lot of room to put other things there. But it not only is an original WDW ride it is also an original Disneyland 1955 ride. No good choices here.
That was the point!:p

(The tough choice thing, not the dog killing thing)

Last edited:

SteamboatJoe

Original Poster
Perhaps you're not considering Country Bears a "classic"? It's a bad dream.
Classic was probably a poor word choice. I tried to only include the bigger more popular rides, not shows or stuff that would've been easy, cop outs to select. I wanted to make people think.

Magicart87

No Refunds!
Premium Member
Simple. I'd sacrifice IASW and resurrect it in Epcot. I'd then sacrifice Jungle Cruise and resurrect it in Animal Kingdom. ;)
The amount of real estate this would free up in MK would be enough to put in a few Es, a couple of C or B tickets and maybe an A for effort.
Ideal E ticket a Journey to the Center of the Earth Beastly Kingdom-vibe attraction and 20K Subs.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom