POLL: When are you planning to return to Walt Disney World?

When do you plan to next visit Walt Disney World following the reopening from coronavirus?

• As soon as the parks reopen

Votes: 178 11.7%
  • Within the first month of reopening

Votes: 128 8.4%
  • Within the first 3 months of reopening

Votes: 185 12.2%
  • Within the first 6 months of reopening

Votes: 116 7.6%
  • Sometime in 2020

Votes: 302 19.8%
  • Sometime in 2021

Votes: 510 33.5%
  • No plans to return

Votes: 103 6.8%

• Total voters

Jimmy Thick

Hopefully people won't be spending the recently passed stimulus cheque on a trip to Disney World...

Either way Disney World for one such as myself would mean the world is back to normal and in this case I do not see that being the case for quite some time. My earliest urge to return would be around Christmas decoration time, until then I will be posting on this forum as much as I can!

(In between my mandated posting time limit...)

The_Jobu

I booked BounceBack in September last year, and the deal was Free Dining.

I haven’t physically cancelled our upcoming trip, but I’m already emotionally disconnected. I don’t think the watered down experience is going to justify the price. The CAD is in a free-fall and Hubby and I have both been off work for a couple of weeks already. No automatic stimulus cheques up here.

2021 is looking to be our next trip, and probably staying off site for the first time in 15 years.

Definitely. Not worth the high cost with a lowered product. All depends on what state the parks are in.

Dan Deesnee

Hopefully people won't be spending the recently passed stimulus cheque on a trip to Disney World...

Either way Disney World for one such as myself would mean the world is back to normal and in this case I do not see that being the case for quite some time. My earliest urge to return would be around Christmas decoration time, until then I will be posting on this forum as much as I can!

(In between my mandated posting time limit...)

Why would someone spending a stimulus check and going to Disney world be a bad thing? The purpose of the money is not just to help people pay bills and mortgages but also get people spending money in the economy. The economy feedd job growth and job growth keeps all those people who are needing the stimulus check for their mortgage employed.

Obobru

The exchange rate between the UK and US are now so bad I don't expect as many UK visitors in the future. That combined with the reducing number of airlines flying between the UK and Orlando has some of our airlines have gone bust and more to come the capacity has reduced and the prices have increased by 50%+

MadMax11

I said this in the larger thread about the virus...my family has a trip scheduled for May 31-June 5. Even if they opened up June 1, I doubt we'd go. My answer to this thread is there is no way I can answer this thread question at this point...I'll listen to the doctors and experts first.

Dubman

We rebooked our April trip for September with free dining...Worst case is we would need to push off further.. And now that we have dining included you would think any further reschedule because of closure would include it as well?? Thoughts?

Aries1975

Booked 7 months out for August 16-24, Kidani - waitlisted Jambo.😹 I thought I was "so smart"🙄 to buy the passes from AAA before the annual Feb/Mar increase - park hoppers to "beat the rush" for Rise each morning and continue the day elsewhere after. 🤔

We are a large (party of 13) group. And I scored Cindy (as a 6 & 7). 180 days was Feb 18th.

Wow has the world changed in six weeks. 🤯 Just hoping life is back to normal by August. Praying everyone stays healthy.🙏 We are fortunate that my husband and I are working from home, but who knows how long it will last. Honestly, if it wasn't already paid (DVC, park tickets, Cindy and HoopDeeDoo), I would not consider going.

My trip is booked (and paid for) for October for a week. I’m from the UK - just hoping for normality by then! My 180 day window for dining reservations opens in a few weeks. I don’t know whether I’m being too optimistic but I’ll plan ahead anyway.
I just hope it can happen! It’s what we are looking forward to so much after this mess!

SpoiledBlueMilk

Thankfully we schedule our trips around the end of November/early December so I doubt we will be impacted as long as the virus doesn't sweep in with a round two.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom