POLL: When are you planning to return to Walt Disney World?

When do you plan to next visit Walt Disney World following the reopening from coronavirus?

• As soon as the parks reopen

Votes: 178 11.7%
  • Within the first month of reopening

Votes: 128 8.4%
  • Within the first 3 months of reopening

Votes: 185 12.2%
  • Within the first 6 months of reopening

Votes: 116 7.6%
  • Sometime in 2020

Votes: 302 19.8%
  • Sometime in 2021

Votes: 510 33.5%
  • No plans to return

Votes: 103 6.8%

• Total voters

JohnD

Not just open but open with all the attractions running

Good luck with that one. Even without COVID 19 it's a rare time that all attractions are running because something is always under refurbishment. (Not a complaint. Just a reality in a year-long refurbishment cycle.)

The_Jobu

Good luck with that one. Even without COVID 19 it's a rare time that all attractions are running because something is always under refurbishment. (Not a complaint. Just a reality in a year-long refurbishment cycle.)

Yes, of course. I meant to say most attractions, as in running as more or less normal. If it's less than half or 3/4 it's not worth the full ticket price.

Mr Mindcrime

We had a May trip planned, just before our AP's ran out. Our sons won't renew (college and jobs just don't let them go much anymore) but my wife and I will renew....at some point. Even though our expiration will be extended, I don't see us going anytime soon. We want to put some time between the pandemic and our next trip. We'll re-evaluate renewing AP and scheduling future trips in 2021.

Herdman

We are supposed to go mid-May with a 3 night Disney Dream Cruise at the start of that vaca... Looks like we will push the vaca closer to the date. And then make the cruise maybe a 4 night and have it just be a separate vacation.

As long as everyone is safe is all that truly matters right now.
Our plans were very similer to yours. We had a WDW stay first then a 3 night Dream cruise over Memorial Day weekend. Our plan right now is to visit Disney in late October and switch to a 4 day cruise in May 2021. Hope it all works out.

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Have a short visit before a cruise in September. That will be the 1st visit when the parks open.

StarshipDisney

It's been planned for over a year now and yes we are still planning for our next trip in September 2020. However, if things are still bad come our package due date, then we will likely cancel. For now we have only paid for a deposit and one tour (both refundable).

raymusiccity

We're contemplating whether or not we'll keep our Christmas vacation reservations at Bay Lake Tower. Only time will tell. Worst case scenario is another round of virus in the Fall. Prayers to everyone and hope we all get some pixie dust soon!
IMG_0136.JPG

mhaftman7

We do the bounce back offer and booked last August for this August. Fingers crossed. If not then, it might have to be next spring.

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
As many of you know after my experience in London

led me to take up more permanent residence in the Imageworks.

Now some of you may say isn't that the DVC members lounge? To which I say, yes, and I'm a DVC member which coupled with old blueprints that may have been surreptitiously changed has caused my interstitial space that I share with the rat colony that I now view as friends to remain unnoticed by our corporate overlords and habitable by yours truly. But, in the spirit of this thread, the main lifestyle change WDW re-opening will cause is that I no longer will be able to walk out in my classy Duluth Trading company underwear to get my copy of USA Today that Ralph so politely deposits just inside the International Gateway.
Wait... I thought November was Bad Writing month?

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
How much was the discount on the bounceback?
I booked BounceBack in September last year, and the deal was Free Dining.

I haven’t physically cancelled our upcoming trip, but I’m already emotionally disconnected. I don’t think the watered down experience is going to justify the price. The CAD is in a free-fall and Hubby and I have both been off work for a couple of weeks already. No automatic stimulus cheques up here.

2021 is looking to be our next trip, and probably staying off site for the first time in 15 years.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom