Poll: What's Your Favorite Show/Parade?

What's Your Favorite Show/Parade?

• Total voters

luv

From the list, it is Wishes, with Illuminations as a close (very, very close) second.

Boo To You is my favorite Disney parade, though, especially now that they gave the cowboys someone to dance with! :)

Mukta

Out of the choices you have, Illuminations. Epcot is my favorite park and watching Illuminations and then walking home to BC is a perfect night to end a day in WDW.
Wishes does nothing for me because my favorite fireworks show is Remember from DL. I also like Fantasmic! at DL much more. I have also seen the MSEP many, many times as a local here in LA.

shmmrname

Illuminations: Reflections of Earth. It's the easy winner for me, though I do appreciate the others. Plus, I absolutely love the holiday tag added to Illuminations... nothing can really touch that for me.

Susan Savia

I've never seen Fantasmic so I voted between the other 3 and chose the Main Street Electrical Parade. Wishes would be my second choice.

Jenna

Wishes- starlight,starbright, the first star I see tonight, I wish I may, I wish I might...

There is nothing like standing in the middle of Main Street USA, looking up at the castle and hearing that song, along with lots of other classic Disney moments and seeing the fireworks go off. Amazing.

ImagineerDude

1.) Wishes
2.) Disneyland Fant!
3.) World of Color
4.) SpectroMagic
5.) Soundsational Parade
6.) WDW Fant!
7.) Celebrate the Magic

Just thought I'd share my own list :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom