Announcement POLL - Round or Rectangular Avatars?

What shape avatar do you prefer?

• Round

Votes: 41 35.7%
  • Rectangular

Votes: 74 64.3%

• Total voters

Lucky

Overall I like the look of the round one better, but I do think it limits the avatars you can have that look good in it. For example, my usual PUSH avatar looks odd in the circle, but good in the square. However, I like my current HM one in the circle over the square.

I'm glad I could help solve this debate. Please contact me if you would like anymore insight.
That’s a well-rounded response, for someone shaped so rectangularly.

BoarderPhreak

You're all forgetting the most obvious shape... 🤣

103c097872200038dd538c8f7e56403e.jpg

VJ

Here's a thought from way out of left field. How about Mickey shaped icons? It would be a bit odd to fit a picture in so it's probably not a good idea but I thought I'd mention it.
I really like this idea, so I thought I'd make a mock-up to see how it'd look (hopefully you can understand why I used your profile for the model. ;))

The Mickey shape isn't a perfect 1:1 ratio like the avatars so that's one big reason why it wouldn't work; but the concept is pretty fun so I wanted to give it a try.

VJ

RustySpork

Oscar Mayer Memer
I really like this idea, so I thought I'd make a mock-up to see how it'd look (hopefully you can understand why I used your profile for the model. ;))
View attachment 349161
The Mickey shape isn't a perfect 1:1 ratio like the avatars so that's one big reason why it wouldn't work; but the concept is pretty fun so I wanted to give it a try.

VJ

BOO!

XnlbYSa.jpg

donaldtoo

Now that I've had more time to get used to the round avatars, I have to agree that the square ones are my preference. They have more space than the round ones, and honestly I've gotten a bit bored with the round ones. They were nice for a few days but I think they make the site look a bit strange.

Plus, I know of nobody that actually takes round pictures...?!!!!! :cyclops::hilarious:;):)

KBLovedDisney

What is so shocking about a persons back ??
Haha, sorry! Thought it was just placed somewhere...erm...different. Nothing against tattoos dude!

Edit: Or piercings! I like both!

Side story: Decided to get another lip piercing done last night, and thought to myself, 'Eh, no one will notice and I don't think anyone will really be in the office tomorrow.'

Next day:

Walk in to work with headquarters people all gathered in the lobby in their nice suits.
tenor.gif

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom