Announcement POLL - Round or Rectangular Avatars?

What shape avatar do you prefer?

• Round

Votes: 41 35.7%
  • Rectangular

Votes: 74 64.3%

• Total voters

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Now that most of you have seen both the original rectangular, and now round avatars, which do you prefer?

AEfx

I like the rectangle because the circle makes it look like every other generic social media, LOL.

I don't really strongly care, but if I were choosing...rectangular it would be.

TwilightZone

original-25942-1427414325-9.jpg

No Name

Round. It's 2019 bruh. Key words in my avatar are cut off and I don't even care. When you ask people whether they like a design change right after it comes out the answer tends to lean negative because most people, especially older folks, like to stick to what they're most comfortable with. Poll everyone three months into the change and I guarantee the results would be different. Anyway I'll be fine with either but I'd say round is better.

Rectangle - round is just too limiting
Ironically your avatar is the one that works perfectly with the round shape.

Last edited:

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
Round. It's 2019 bruh. Key words in my avatar are cut off and I don't even care. When you ask people whether they like a design change right after it comes out the answer tends to lean negative because most people, especially older folks, like to stick to what they're most comfortable with. Poll everyone three months into the change and I guarantee the results would be different. Anyway I'll be fine with either but I'd say round is better.

Ironically your avatar is the one that works perfectly with the round shape.
Older folks? What if im fifty but identify as 20 but still like rectangular?

PUSH

Overall I like the look of the round one better, but I do think it limits the avatars you can have that look good in it. For example, my usual PUSH avatar looks odd in the circle, but good in the square. However, I like my current HM one in the circle over the square.

I'm glad I could help solve this debate. Please contact me if you would like anymore insight.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom