• Tramp

Votes: 10 25.0%
  • sillyspook13

Votes: 9 22.5%

• Total voters

jay_london

Original Poster
Stop press:

An all time low turnout but the jay_london wdw-imagineer alliance has surged ahead on our exit polls

M

Mr Lightbeer

Jay, your cheque just bounced at the bank,do I get my vote back you scumbag.

Tramp

After very careful consideration, I voted for Sillyspooky and here's why:

Jay London / WDW Imagineer....this pair can beat a full house any day....and they want it TOO bad. Of all possible candidates, they would be most prone to bribery, *** scandals with interns, and corruption. There is no question, these two lame posters are tops in their field but their last minute attempts to suck-up to the voters is beneath contempt even for them.

Mr. Lightbeer....my British friend is NOT a lame poster....his witty, sarcastic, and off-the-wall comments are admirable and for that reason alone I cannot vote for him.:)

Tramp....even if I felt compelled to vote for myself, I would not. None of my posts are lame. In fact, ALL of my posts, every single one without exception, have all the elements of intellectual expression. :)

Sillyspooky......YES...this is my President....PRESIDENT SILLYSPOOKY.....and I voted for her for several reasons....First, men have screwed up things enuf in this world so it's time a woman have a crack at it, a young woman too. Second, since she is a Tapestry of Nations fanatic, her messages NATURALLY have a lame content. Finally, Sillyspooky truly believes that we care about the lame content of her messages and this is the one characteristic missing from all lame post candidates.:)

I urge everyone, before u vote, give as much thoughtful and serious consideration to this very important matter as I did.
(whata buncha crap):)

jay_london

Original Poster
Originally posted by Tramp
After very careful consideration, I voted for Sillyspooky and here's why:

Jay London / WDW Imagineer....this pair can beat a full house any day....and they want it TOO bad. Of all possible candidates, they would be most prone to bribery, *** scandals with interns, and corruption. There is no question, these two lame posters are tops in their field but their last minute attempts to suck-up to the voters is beneath contempt even for them.

Mr. Lightbeer....my British friend is NOT a lame poster....his witty, sarcastic, and off-the-wall comments are admirable and for that reason alone I cannot vote for him.:)

Tramp....even if I felt compelled to vote for myself, I would not. None of my posts are lame. In fact, ALL of my posts, every single one without exception, have all the elements of intellectual expression. :)

Sillyspooky......YES...this is my President....PRESIDENT SILLYSPOOKY.....and I voted for her for several reasons....First, men have screwed up things enuf in this world so it's time a woman have a crack at it, a young woman too. Second, since she is a Tapestry of Nations fanatic, her messages NATURALLY have a lame content. Finally, Sillyspooky truly believes that we care about the lame content of her messages and this is the one characteristic missing from all lame post candidates.:)

I urge everyone, before u vote, give as much thoughtful and serious consideration to this very important matter as I did.
(whata buncha crap):)

I am truly outraged sillyspook was only added as the token female and was in no way included so people could vote for her. Secondly I sense a high degree of man hatred in your tone,although I have no doubt that if I had included jimmbop, being young and untouched, you would have voted for him. As we cannot track the little sod down you have gone for the next best thing, a woman. To vote for sillspook just because she is lame without trying to be, quite frankly is an insult to silly, you could have at least said she trys a little to be lame and made her feel better. However it is now too late, I admire your honesty in revealing your chosen candidate but must warn you that there may no longer be a position for you in the 'lame post high council'. You will remain though an old and dear friend.;)

By the way I think your posts are mainly crap:D I've seen more intellectual writing on my grocery bill.

jay

markymark

Originally posted by jay_london

I am truly outraged sillyspook was only added as the token female and was in no way included so people could vote for her.
jay

Oh dear Oh dear, Jay / WDW-I . I think that you have just lost all direction to your campaign. How can you say this. Women are a vital part of this board and I personally find the idea of you including Sillyspook as a token woman as incredibly offensive. We men need to understand that women cannot be treated like this, they are equals and should be treated as such. I would have thought in todays society you potential "politicians" would have realised this.

Women are lovely and should be treated so.

FUNDED BY THE: EVEN THOUGH I'M NOT IN THE ELECTION VOTE FOR ME CAMPAIGN

jay_london

Original Poster
I agree women are lovely they are sweet and lovely and I love them, I love them all and that is why they should vote for me, I will take care of them and love them and make life just that little bit sweeter-vote for me ladies-YOU KNOW IT MAKES SENSE:D

jay

speaking live from my sumit at the International Womens Institute for Lame Posters.

Ariel

Marky and Jay...I think I can speak for a lot of the gals here on the board. I can only say that your comments about us women are either really lame, or just a load of bull to obtain more votes. You claim to love us and that we ar sweet and lovely? Well, where is the proof? I too must seriously consider placing my vote with silly unless you can prove what you say with merit. Even if she is a token female, we need to have a woman in power. Now THAT makes sense. :D

jay_london

Original Poster
For a woman to get her own way she needs to have a man in power, that she can twist round her little finger, now if you vote silly in and you need to get something done and she doesn't agree you have no chance. If I'm in power I'm sure you could charm the pants off me and get exactly what you want, you know it makes sense. Vote for me and have a real say in policy.;)

jay

Ariel

I admit, you do have a point there Jay...behind every great man are even greater women. I may have to reconsider my voting...are you sure you're willing to give me everything I want??? I like the thought of having some power in this whole thing. It sounds interesting....

jay_london

Original Poster
Originally posted by Ariel
I admit, you do have a point there Jay...behind every great man are even greater women. I may have to reconsider my voting...are you sure you're willing to give me everything I want??? I like the thought of having some power in this whole thing. It sounds interesting....

There are some key positions available in my administration and am open to all offers;)

jay

markymark

Oooh Jay - careful you dont choke on that humble pie there fella.

Come on ladies, I am sure you are all intelligent to see that Jay is just trying to trick you into casting your vote for him! He has realised that what I am saying comes from the heart, and feels threatened. That, if I were a candidate, would be romping clear in all the exit polls, as I am a man who understands the importance of the female vote, and what you ladies can bring to the next administration.

Ariel: I have no need to try to gain votes, I am not a candidate! and I am sure you realise what a sweet fella I am anyway.
Your proof well, surely none is needed, we have chatted on a number of occasions, and I am sure you realise how nice I am. I have not pointed this out for personal gain. I just felt it needed saying. It upsets me to think people think I am as shallow as Jay & WDW-I

Ariel

I feel like I am being swayed in too many directions. However...I must say Marky you do make a good point. You are very sweet and I do no think you shallow at all. You have always been very nice when we have chatted and I realize I should not have included you in this category. So please accept my sincerest apology. You're right, I don't need any proof from you :)
As for you Jay...you say you are open to all offers...yet if you want my vote, shouldn't I be the one saying that? It's not what I have to offer you, it should be what do you have to offer me? Marky may be right...you sound a little tricky....

M

Mr Lightbeer

Being an English gentlemen,I anticipated I would get the ladies vote,however there are no ladies on this board ! Futhermore I was sure my poll "chaffeur/mouse was so lame it would stick in the minds of the voters,but the people want consistency and that is where WDW Imagineer beats the rest of us put together.I can only offer the people the occaisional lame post,the only other asset I have is an extensive collection of Peruvian cigerette cards,although I have no idea what use these will be to anyone.

p.s.Miss Minnie and Ariel,you gals dont really think you're ladies do you? Remember we have spoken in the chatroom,what you both said about donkey's is DISGUSTING.;)

Attachments

• mickey005.gif
    mickey005.gif
    3.8 KB · Views: 44

markymark

Hey steady there Lightbeer.

Don't forget that story about you in the Liverpool Echo - YOU remember, the one with the picture of you, the industrial size can of swarfega, and the bucket of fish!!

Perhaps it needs to be posted in the "Photo's forum.

Ariel

A gentleman?? Well, if you say we can't call ourselves ladies, please, please don't even consider the word gentleman along side your name!! Yes we have chatted, but remember, say things about Minnie and I and we will stick together. Beware if you get us both together...

p.s. marky please don't mention fish otherwise Tramp will start on me again....although I'd like to see that photo....:p

jay_london

Original Poster
Originally posted by Ariel
A gentleman?? Well, if you say we can't call ourselves ladies, please, please don't even consider the word gentleman along side your name!! Yes we have chatted, but remember, say things about Minnie and I and we will stick together. Beware if you get us both together...

p.s. marky please don't mention fish otherwise Tramp will start on me again....although I'd like to see that photo....:p

Oh Lady Ariel how lovely to see you posting more frequently on one of my threads. It is always a sheer delight to read your carefully thought out passages. Why I do hope we here from you delightful friend Lady Minnie, who also rights such poetic master pieces. As for what I can do for you delightful ladies, well my door is always open to hear your thoughts and wishes and I will move heaven and earth to make your dreams come true.

All my love you humble public servant - jay

Kisses on the bottom as always xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom