POLL: Fireworks Return

When do you believe fireworks will return to Walt Disney World?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bdearl41

I got a feeling we get Harmonious and Once Upon a Time by end of summer. Fantasmic sometime in the fall. Masks gone maybe as early as October.

Giss Neric

I think once the California parks gets closer to fully opening, then we will see more stuff progressing in Florida. Summer is a likely scenario.

Nottamus

The 50th thing would be a great time. That gives all spring and summer to get Harmonious all up and glitchy free.

I just hope we are in a good state of global health by then to make it happen!!

Last edited:

JIMINYCR

I think Disneys going to continue to be cautious about crowd gathering displays for quite some time. Probably see the fireworks return for the 50th. Certainly need to have a major showing of the fireworks at that time. Guests will expect it and in a major way.

legwand77

Also it appears they are at least planning on having the Harmonious show up by October for the Food and Wine Festival, Disney is selling corporate packages that include Harmonious viewing

Po'Rich

COVID has made it possible for WDW to just return to normal operations for the 50th (with very little extras). After this last year, just returning to normal will seem like something special.

TTA94

Very curious if they are going to implement a reservation system (FP) for all viewings for each show? Seems like they will have to. A pre covid free for all doesn’t sound like a good idea regardless how vaccines and covid cases are improving.

TTA94

Uh... why? That's literally the point of the vaccines.
True. And for those who choose not to get a vaccine, if their that concerned of being around large crowds, then don’t come to see the shows lol.

I’m more thinking along the lines of mass crowds coming to see the shows once they do return, and a lot of challenges with the park reservation system for those who book only for the sake of nighttime shows. In that case maybe a FP system would be best.

CaptainAmerica

Premium Member
True. And for those who choose not to get a vaccine, if their that concerned of being around large crowds, then don’t come to see the shows lol.

I’m more thinking along the lines of mass crowds coming to see the shows once they do return, and a lot of challenges with the park reservation system for those who book only for the sake of nighttime shows. In that case maybe a FP system would be best.
There might be some of that, but I'd be very surprised if there's a huge number of people booking JUST for nighttime shows.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom