POLL: Fireworks Return

When do you believe fireworks will return to Walt Disney World?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HuffsAhoy

In the Parks
No
I want to see Fantasy In the Sky return, you can watch that anywhere in the park and socially distance if it’s required.
Fantasy in the Sky would be a tremendous downgrade. It's a cute show for New Year's Eve, but I've seen community fireworks shows that outshine Fantasy.

NelleBelle

They need a show that isn’t “castle-centric” necessarily, where you can view it from most of the park. I really hate having to crowd into the hub to watch HEA. Not fun.

TTA94

They need a show that isn’t “castle-centric” necessarily, where you can view it from most of the park. I really hate having to crowd into the hub to watch HEA. Not fun.

The reality is everyone will still flock to the castle and MSUSA regardless. The only way I can see it working is if they do a reservation system where you basically reserve spots as you would purchasing seats for a concert. Think of a map of MK with circle markers with numbers all over the park where you can choose where to stand ahead of time.
To be honest that doesn’t sound like a bad idea. Having a assigned spot ahead of time for HEA instead of having to wait 3 hours in advance?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom