Poll: Do you use your YOMD Fast Passes?

Do you use your YOMD Dream Fast Pass, or save as a souvenier?

• Total voters

BrerKev

Original Poster
The last 2 trips we have taken to WDW, we have "won" the Dream Fast Pass Lanyards. I prefer to save it as a souvenier. Our friend thinks we are nuts, and swears that if we win them again on this trip he is going to make us use them. So, to those that have won them, do you use them or save as a souvenier?

krankenstein

I won my Dream FP at MK on July 4th of this year at about 8:20 am. We planned on using it that night when we figured the crowds would be largest. After watching the fireworks we decided to use it for the big rides. Proceeded to Space and they took the little tab. Went to Splash but they did not take the tab from us. Believe it or not, after we got off Splash the crowds had pretty much thinned out so we never used the other tabs.

disneypearl

I kept mine just as they gave it to me. I was so excited to get one that I couldn't take the tabs off. It is a souvenier for me. I was worried that they would just brake off in my suitcase on the way home but they didn't.

bluefaery

I won a MK Dream fast pass on v-day of this year while getting off the railroad on Main Street. I never used it, I still have it hanging up on my wall collecting dust LOL.

DeborJohn

We just got back and didn't win any fastpasses - we did however, get cool mickey ears (in line at Buzz Spin in MK). When we were in MK on two separate days I asked people who had won the fastpasses where they were....both were at Barnstormer in Toontown between 9 and 10. At Epcot, people got them on two separate days in Innoventions West around the same time (9:30ish). I wonder if they change it up much?

Phonedave

I have never one one, but I don't think I would use it.

We go enough that there are no "must do this trip" attractions - well maybe one or two depending on whats new - so we could save the passes.

-dave

DonaldDoleWhip

I've only been lucky enough to win a pair of Mickey ears, but I would preserve a dream fastpass in its original condition if I ever got one.

britlightyear

We won dream fastpasses on our first trip in Jan.07 at the Magic Kingdom. We never even had the option to use them though because the park was so empty that day, there was never a wait time more than 10 minutes for any ride.

EmOhYouEssE

I have never one one, but I don't think I would use it.

We go enough that there are no "must do this trip" attractions - well maybe one or two depending on whats new - so we could save the passes.

-dave

That sounds like us. We've gotten DFP's three times, used the 1st ones, used one tab off of the 2nd (still have the rest of it), and gave the 3rd to a couple we met in a line that was visiting WDW for the 1st time (on their honeymoon).

In retrospect, I probably should have saved the last ones for souven'ears", but it felt much better just to make their day.

I'm still hoping for the dream ears though.

Em

We got them christmas after getting off of HM. We saved them untill later that night when crowds were heavy. Breezed through every FP lane!! We love riding this stuff at night. For me, the lanyard was souveneir enough...the memories of using it were far more precious than saving the materialistic tabs.

DizneyPryncess

I've been to Disney about 6 times since the promo started and have never won anything in the parks. I got two pairs of mouse ears by sending the post cards.

I decided long ago though, that if I ever won dream fast passes that I wouldn't use them.

dopeylove

We won some earlier this year. There were six of us and we won them at Test Track. Since we have a GAP, we gave four of them to a first timer family of four and two to a newlywed couple.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom