Poll: Do you use your YOMD Fast Passes?

Do you use your YOMD Dream Fast Pass, or save as a souvenier?

• Total voters

Dwarful

We have two sets of Mickey ears..ones from '07 and ones from '08. We have won 3 different sets of YOMD Fast Passes and always first take photos with the FP intact where we won them. Then we use them. Some we still have one tab on, others we used completely. The ones that were the most appreciated? This year at MGM! Between getting there early, getting regular FPs and the YOMD FP we were able to hit TSM 4 times in one day! whooo hoo..talk about some happy kids! No way we could have 'saved' those YOMD FP that day!

We still have the YOMD FP hanging in the family room.

shoppingnut

In all the times I've been to the parks during the YOMD, I've never won the FP's or anything else. However, on my last trip this July with my nephew, we were walking into MGM about 1p and a guy and his wife asked us if there were only two of us, said yes and he handed us their FP's they won. We were so excited it was totally cool, the couple had just gotten them, but were leaving the park so they passed them on to us. We used them and the ones for RNR and ToT we didn't use we broke off and gave to someone else on the way out of the park, it's good to share the magic, just like the other people did with us.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom