Podcasts

CoffeeJedi

Ok, I got a question, where are all the women?
Lou, Ricky, Nathan, Barry, Len Testa, Mike Scopa.........
Why is it only dudes who do these podcasts? All my favorite non-Disney podcasts have at least 1 woman to balance out all that testosterone. Come on ladies, step up!

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
I'll answer the question: I believe there was some VERY bad blood at some point between this board and the other one, to the point where there were a flood of users from the other place that came over here. It lead to the word being banned as a way to stop talking about them.

craig15

I'll answer the question: I believe there was some VERY bad blood at some point between this board and the other one, to the point where there were a flood of users from the other place that came over here. It lead to the word being banned as a way to stop talking about them.

I wonder what started it...

I thought we were all on these boards and the boards at other sites to share our passion for Disney.

gonesouthin

N3TC0T OMG I SAID IT!!!!

LoriMistress

Wow, that's f***ing sad that a bunch of people on a WDW message board would flip out and flood another WDW site with nasty posts. Talk about irony.

Jerm

N3TCOT ROCKS! also The Meandering Mouse Podcast with Jeff From Houston is also awesome!

I enjoy Window the Magic #1, Inside the Magic #2 and Netc0t #3. But indeed Netc0t does ROCK!!!!

Meandering Mouse is always so down on Disney....his "it was better when" talk kills me and if I were going to Disneyland with a "old friend" and he kept on talking on all the attractions I would kill him. But some of his shows are fun.

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
There are 2 I make sure not to miss: WDW Radio and Inside the Magic. I drive 45 minutes to and from work each day, and these more than occupy my time.

usmalum

I'm not one for the heavy drone of Disney news and such, but my three faves are Meandering Mouse, Character Breakfast, and Imagineering My Way

Oh, and for the person that asked, Character Breakfast has a girl on their podcast.

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
I liked WDW Today. The hosts clearly love WDW, but they're still objective enough to criticize when necessary. Often, it's hilarious. In fact, I laugh a lot listening to their podcasts. Matt, Mike, Mike, and Len do a fabulous job and its fun to hear them (lovingly) make fun of Lou Mangello all the time.

"Ohhhhhhhhh Louuuuuuuuuuuuuu....."

dross6

Revival

Sorry to bring this back up again, but what exactly happened to get the word ____________ (n e t c o t) banned from these boards?

Since1976

Anyone know what happened to Jeff at the Meandering Mouse? His podcast went from being almost weekly, to bi-weekly, to bi-monthly, to almost nothing now.

I found his show to be among the most entertaining, and I wonder if he just got tired of doing the same-old same-old at DL and WDW. He started focusing on the out-of-US parks for a while, and I'm thinking perhaps that turned off his audience a bit? As cool as it is to hear what it's like in Tokyo and Paris, a relative few of us have the experience to visualize what we're hearing there, unlike the FL and CA parks we know so well.

I hope he comes out of his hiatus soon!

Einselen

I can not even mention the number of podcast I listen to and watch. I am hopeful that soon there will be more and more video podcast, especially in HD.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom