Podcasts

Alztybrn

Original Poster
I finally broke into the world of podcasts. Currently I have been listening to Inside the Magic and Mouse Tunes. Are their other/better ones out there. I am also looking for ones that are available on Itunes. So far, I have really enjoyed the two I listed.

Since1976

My faves:
The Meandering Mouse
Trapped on Vacation (features Disney and other Orlando attractions)
Window to the Magic
Inside the Magic
Mouseguest Weekly

Listening to podcasts gets me through my Mondays. Now, I can't imagine not having them to listen to!

I'd give you the web site URLS, but it's a hundred times easier just to find them through iTunes (free software).

BTW, for you podcast newbies, you don't need an iPod to listen to these! I don't own an iPod -- I download to my work computer and listen through my headphones. I sometimes even burn them to CD and listen on th edrive to and from work.

jillybeaner21

Inside the Magic is absolutely fantastic!! I look forward to it every since Monday morning! I also listen to WDWToday. Len Testa from the unofficial guide is on this podcast so there's always great vacation tips. However, if you're one of those people that thinks that everything about Disney is great and Disney can do no wrong, than this is not the podcast for you. They are all brutally honest about crowds, rides, hotels, etc. I actually like though that they're honest because it gives you a real sense of what to do and what not to do when you go on your vacations. Both of these podcasts you can download off Itunes (that's what i do)

sambahat

By far, my favorite Disney podcast is ____________. It's not for everybody, however. If you get offended when people poke fun of anything Disney, you won't enjoy this. It's definitely a podcast for Disney fans, but not as reverent as others.

hokielutz

It must be some kind of automatic filter. even if you PM somebody... the name is omitted. I don't know what kind of filters are setup on this site... but they seem to be working.

sambahat

Am I breaking some obscure rule of Etiquette

Yes, the filters seem to be working very well. :)

Am I breaking some obscure rule of etiquette by mentioning this word?

DisneyMusician2

My favorite is WDW Today....I just think that thier humor is great and they seem like they are really having a great time. It makes it really easy to listen to. They also have all of the inside tracks, and Len Testa is the best source of info ever. (Unofficial Guide writer)

sambahat

Getting back on topic...

Another podcast that I've come to enjoy is the "Imagineering My Way" podcast. It's all about one guy's opinion (Greg's) about the quality of attractions - good, bad, and ugly. One of the interesting and unique features is his "doppelgangers" segment where he compares similar attractions at WDW and DL.

Jesùs_Carioca

Zipadeedoo pod and Mousetunes were the only two that i've had from disney. I like em both, Mousetunes more in general....but Zipadeedoo pod had it's really really good moments...

Like this one time, the guy did a "Halloween" episode where he counted off his top 10 villains and did a little montage of the runner ups...it was really really good.

Budahman

Check out the video casts (or tv show type podcasts) too.
They all feature park videos, some in High Def type quality, and just good ol'e Disney fun. :)

A few are:
Beyond Main Street
Big D
Bringing Disneyland Home

PS-see my signature. LOL

craig15

Check out the video casts (or tv show type podcasts) too.
They all feature park videos, some in High Def type quality, and just good ol'e Disney fun. :)

A few are:
Beyond Main Street
Big D
Bringing Disneyland Home

PS-see my signature. LOL

N e t c o t just released a video podcast that is the top 7 best attractions at WDW. Actually, it is a very funny parody of the Stacey videos on resort TV. Check it out at n e t c o t . c o m, by subscribing to the N e t c o t Podcast, or you can find it on YouTube.

Cheers!

LoriMistress

Funny how this person didn't bother to look at the board because there is a thread called DISNEY PODCASTS... Interesting.

Well, never the less, I listen to Inside the Magic (my personal favorite.) I also listen to WDW Today. I've listened to pratically every Disney podcasts and half of them don't put out new podcasts, and some of them are not very good quality and give out wrong information half of the time.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom