Please review final ADR's....

sandheichert

Original Poster
Going to POR for 5 nights in November. I would love to hear comments on the ADR's I have booked.

Mama Melrose Fantasmic Package

California Grill at 7:45pm

Ohana Breakfast 10:45am

La Hacienda de San Angel 8:15pm

50's Prime Time Cafe 4:00pm

Anything I missed or should try and get
This trip is for our DD 11 Birthday, DS 6 Birthday and Our 10 year wedding anniversary. (all within 10 days during our trip)

Thanks

shmmrname

Going to POR for 5 nights in November. I would love to hear comments on the ADR's I have booked.

This trip is for our DD 11 Birthday, DS 6 Birthday and Our 10 year wedding anniversary. (all within 10 days during our trip)

Thanks

It looks good. I loved 50s PTC, great food, great service, great atmospher... loved it! La Hacienda is a unique setting, but I've found the food isn't spectacular. I'd still give it a 3rd or 4th shot, as it's not bad by any means. Congrats on getting CG too!

real mad hatter

Looks good..Iam kinda looking at restaurants myself for 2015..Cali Grill done last year..awesome..Only thing I would change,and because I think the kids would love it..Would be La Hacienda for T- Rex..:hungry:

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest

Thanks

Mama's gets mixed reviews but I have never been so I can't speak to it myself. I think its really hard to pick decent TS places at DHS. So you picked the one I would do with the Fantasmic PKG. We have always skipped the pkg bc they require you to get in line so early for the show and I think you miss park time. We have been to Fantasmic twice and we didn't have the most amazing seats in the house but they were good.

Cali Grill - Awesome choice!

'Ohana - this bfast is not my favorite bfast or character experience. It could be b/c we forgotten - several times. But as for the food, I like the buffet breakfasts more b/c you get more choices. If you wanted one near MK, I prefer Chef Mickey and 1900 Park Fare and in the park is Crystal Palace. In my opinion, these are all better then 'Ohana. I love 'Ohana for dinner but the breakfast I will never go back and it just fell short. As for the characters - Stitch freaks me out. Literally. Not a fan. But Lilo's arms are fun to squish. They are spongy! ;)

La Hacienda - Haven't been yet. But it looks great! Love the CS and didn't care for the restaurant inside the Mexico Pavilion - San Angel Inn. I have heard La Hacienda is better and hope to try it soon!

50's - again DHS is hard to find good TS. Its not my favorite but I think I'm the minority. Loads and Loads of people love it here. :)

Have a great trip!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom