Please help me to help!

Maria

Original Poster
I am a frequent visitor to another board, and there is this guy from Macedonia whose wife got a job at the "Fantasy" from Carnival Cruise Line, but he didn´t, so she is already working on board, and he is willing to get an interview again for which he has been preparing for almost a year! They both were interviewed in Budapest.

He said his "job agent" told him they were only hiring women in the last interviews, so he didn´t get a chance, and now he wants to contact them directly and ask for a position in F&B, without having to depend on his "job agent". The thing is, he sent them an email through their website and he got a reply saying that all job inquiries are handled by their agencies...

Does any of you know of a way he can get an interview again and maybe get a job and be with his wife again? I just felt so sorry for them!

Any info will be appreciatted... maybe you know of somebody who knows of somebody, who knows somebody... hehe ;)

Thanks!:)

mickeyfan

I feel for them too, but I have no idea how to go about getting an interview for Carnival!! His wife can't talk to them about hiring him on? :confused:

Maria

Original Poster
Originally posted by mickeyfan
I feel for them too, but I have no idea how to go about getting an interview for Carnival!! His wife can't talk to them about hiring him on? :confused:

I asked him the same after his first post and what I wrote is what he wrote me back... I don´t understand it either!

I wouldn´t have left without my husband in the first place! (but I understand, and I am sure there was a good reason, and a big need most probably...):(

Tramp

Originally posted by Maria

I asked him the same after his first post and what I wrote is what he wrote me back... I don´t understand it either!

Maria....

You are one HOT TAMALE with a BIG heart and only hope this person has honorable intentions.

It makes no sense to me that his wife cannot supply him the contact information he needs.

Just be careful, hon.

markymark

Yeah, I agree with Tramp, just be carfeul on this one. It is obviuous how caring you are, and just make sure you aren't being taken in on anything.

dopey

can't the guy just get a sex change? ok, maybe that's extreme. but he could at least disguise himself as a woman. if he truly loves his wife...

it's kind of a strange situation, maria. many employers do try to help spouses stay together, though others strictly prohibit employing more than one member of a family. maybe the guy's wife wanted to get away from him and he just doesn't realize it.

perhaps he should book a trip on that cruise ship.

Maria

Original Poster
Originally posted by dopey
maybe the guy's wife wanted to get away from him and he just doesn't realize it.

perhaps he should book a trip on that cruise ship.

I think so too!! I wont worry anymore... thank you all!:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom