" Please fill in all the seats and go all the way down to end of row!!!"

bmarkelon

Ill have to step on a few feet next vist then.
And also rip some wind in their face, that'll show them what happens if you dont follow directions
:ROFLOL:That's awesome. Shouldn't be too hard, my DH thinks Disney gas is the worst from all the random food your stomach isn't used to eating. He actually enjoys "crop-dusting" through the gift shops.

Edeyore

I really think some of the responsibility falls to the CMs. If they come into the theater and direct people to go all the way across I think they would. Just announcing it over a loudspeaker won't do it. This would also help protect others from the collateral damage from the "drive bys" previously mentioned.

majorrfb

Some people always believe they are special!

Requests and rules apply to others but not us. This appears to be the mantra
for many Disney guests when filling popular theater presentations at the World.
We hang back and let the guests who are in a hurry to file in first and then move in ourselves. 9/10 times we end up in the middle or very close to it. When guests do not move to the end, faking a near fall as you step on someones foot works followed by a sincere apology. :brick:

stratman50th

I can't believe I never thought of stepping on toes and feet! I must really be slipping!
As far as the gas goes, well, my wife insists that I never seem to have a problem coming up with a present when necessary. I should try that too, but you really hate to inflict collateral damage on innocents. That really is a strategic weapon, not tactical.:eek:

Mansion Butler

I really think some of the responsibility falls to the CMs. If they come into the theater and direct people to go all the way across I think they would.
Then you'd be surprised. There are, in fact, more guests than you probably realize who blatantly ignore even direct instructions.

joanna71985

I really think some of the responsibility falls to the CMs. If they come into the theater and direct people to go all the way across I think they would. Just announcing it over a loudspeaker won't do it. This would also help protect others from the collateral damage from the "drive bys" previously mentioned.

Heh, if only it was that easy. The majority of the time, people just don't want to move down.

I've heard CM's say "please move 3/4 of the way down your row" when the show isn't full.

We do that at MuppetVision. We have 3 different speils that we use- Small (sit anywhere), Medium (move 3/4 of the way down), and Large (move all the way down).

Step on my toe and you're dead.

Well then...just make sure that you move down the row, and not stop in the middle

yeti

Here's what you do: time it so you don't enter the room with the toe-stomping stampede. Let some of the drones fly ahead of you, let them fill the rows, and then the middle is all yours for the taking. Or if you're the slightly asocial type, leave a few seats between you and the family next to you, no one will yell at you. Not in my experience anyway.

Courtney1188

Doesn't help, all they do is blankly stare ahead and pretend they don't hear them.

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
The theater I do go all the way down to the end is on Sounds Dangerous, after I wake up from my nap and if it's still going, I'll scurry out of there. :ROFLOL: I do the same for when I go on SGE, it usually only gets 1/2 full anyways.

I only stop in the middle of the row when I don't see anyone coming on the same row behind me or if everyone is sitting. Usually if it's jam packed I'll go down to the end but I usually don't because I go in September and shows like A Bug's Life and Philharmagic, are usually not but 1/2 way full anyways. But I am always making sure that there's not a line of people coming behind me! :) Considering that I like to sit close to the front for many of the 3D movies, I usually don't have a problem. Everyone tends to go towards the back.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom