Played golf and hit the parks.. PICS!!!

The wife and I have played golf all over the country, Osprey Ridge is one of our favorites anywhere. Is the picture of you on the tee at the par 3 - third? Looks like you guys had a great time.

Yoop33

Original Poster
The wife and I have played golf all over the country, Osprey Ridge is one of our favorites anywhere. Is the picture of you on the tee at the par 3 - third? Looks like you guys had a great time.

Yes I believe it is... You can also see that hole on the main page for the site.
http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/wdw/moreMagic/golf/golfLanding?id=OspreyRidgeCourseLandingPage

That hole was one of my favorites. The elevated tees and just the view from the top was very nice.

sweetpee_1993

Great pics! Thanks for sharing. Glad you got to enjoy some Disney golf. I loved that your GF's top was Minnie-ish. It's a fun take on Disney garb yet not too blatant. And y'all do make a very adorable couple. I know there's lotsa fellas oggling right about now, but I think the best part of your pics were your smiles. You looked happy to be together in the most wonderfulest place in the whole world. Make sure you let her read everyones compliments on y'all. It'll make her feel like a million bucks, I'm sure.

Oh! And my hubby took his dad to play the Magnolia in February '05. My son wasn't old enough to play that course so they DH and FIL took my then 9 year old to the family course (is it Oaks or Oak Trail or something or other???). All 3 of them raved about how the deer and turkeys were not a bit shy around humans. Like you said, more than once they had to wait to tee off or hit their next shot because of the wildlife obstructions. LOL! All had a great time and DH absolutely raves about the beauty of the courses. We got some nice pics, too. :)

Yoop33

Original Poster
Well the girlfriend has seen this thread and says thank you for the kind comments toward her and us. :)

Thats it get rid of her now... Damn Yankees fan.

This seriously made me laugh out loud :ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL:!!!!

Any other team....it's because they have A-Rod isn't it? Or Jeter?

Whatever, if I can't have Pudge beat 'em, I'll take Papi.

Go Sox!
Sorry for the drift.....:hammer:

Yoop33

Original Poster
Well it turns out that the rates will soon be going up for the season. So I figured I will get one more round in before that happens. So the lady and I will be making another trip there probably sometime next week. If you will be playing golf or will be in the area then let me know. We would love to meet some other WDWmagic people!!!

Sassagoula-Rvr

Wow hold onto her, very good looking. You guys make a good couple.

Have fun golfing, It's already turning into winter/fall here. Not very many rounds left for me this year. I would much rather be in Florida golfing than here working.

Yoop33

Original Poster
Wow hold onto her, very good looking. You guys make a good couple.

Have fun golfing, It's already turning into winter/fall here. Not very many rounds left for me this year. I would much rather be in Florida golfing than here working.

Thats the nice thing, you can play year round here not to mention you will always be able to find a different course. There are so many!! I have played a couple different courses in one day just because they are normally right around the block from each other!! :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom