Played golf and hit the parks.. PICS!!!

Yoop33

Original Poster
Ok so I didn't literally hit the parks with the golf balls. lol Well this has been the first time in a while that I have been able to get to the parks. I was also fortunate enough to play Osprey Ridge twice!!! I only got in about 7 holes before we got rained out but was given a rain check and played the next day. The course wasn't very busy and was very relaxing to be able to play it alone with my girlfriend riding a long which made it 10x better. Even she had a blast!! And the course was beautiful and in perfect condition too!!
After that we hit a couple parks and tried taking some pics. Take a look!!
DSC05266.jpg

DSC05283.jpg

DSC05300.jpg

DSC05319.jpg

DSC05342.jpg

DSC05361.jpg

DSC05389.jpg

DSC05390.jpg

DSC05391.jpg

DSC05398.jpg

Yanks07

Nice Pix Bro.! Love Disney Golf. Looks like you had a great time. Not sure if your married or not, but from a 22 yr. vet, Marry Her!!!!!! LOL, none of my Business though.

Yoop33

Original Poster
lol why would I take offense to these or take your comments personal? They are compliments are they not? I do not mind. But thank you for noticing. I obviously did. lol

Oh and to YANKS07, I do plan on marrying her... and she loves the Yanks too

Yoop33

Original Poster
Nice pics.

You are right, the course looks beautiful.

Nice shot of the deer, how far where you from it?

Well she is the photographer. lol but I think she was only about 10 feet from it. They literally let you walk right up to them. They would even walk right in front of the tee box making you wait to tee off!!

(ok maybe the pic was more like 20 feet away)

Craig & Lisa

Dude, all I have to say is once you marry her hold on with both hands. She's a dead ringer for Jessica Alba. She should be a model. Oh, and great pic's of the golf course and everything else too. :animwink:

Yoop33

Original Poster
Dude, all I have to say is once you marry her hold on with both hands. She's a dead ringer for Jessica Alba. She should be a model. Oh, and great pic's of the golf course and everything else too. :animwink:

lol well thanks. Funny thing is that she does do some modeling work and she gets the Jessica Alba thing every now and then too. lol But I think Alba has got 8 inches on her.

Captain Chaos

lol why would I take offense to these or take your comments personal? They are compliments are they not? I do not mind. But thank you for noticing. I obviously did. lol

Oh and to YANKS07, I do plan on marrying her... and she loves the Yanks too

Smart man... And I see your girlfriend is even smarter... She could be a Choke Sox fan... I mean Red Sox fan.... :)

A rotation for the Choker Nation.... Gotta love it.. LOL... (Just a little jibbing Sox fans..... this is the way the AL East should end the season.. EXCITING!!!)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom