Play 4 Days Are Back

TURKEY

Original Poster
July 30 – November 21, 2004 (NO BLOCK-OUT DATES)

With Disney’s Play 4 Days Pass, Florida Residents* can park hop between Magic Kingdom® Park, Epcot®, Disney-MGM Studios and Disney’s Animal Kingdom® Theme Park for any four (4) days between July 30 and November 21, 2004.​

$119

RnRJoe6114

that's awesome! Because me, ymparents, and grandma are going because we have seasonal passes and now my uncle and cousin can come down for a couple of days.

diverdown2000

Awsome Deals

Hi all,

New to the boards and an avid WD tourist...lol...This is an awsome deal and when updating to AP's the price is much better.

MissM

Oh this is a good thing. Why you may ask? Because it's THE perfect way to get a seasonal or annual pass in payments. It's darned hard to come up with $600 or even $400 in one chunk for an annual or seasonal pass (for two people) respectively, but...! It's much easier to pay $240 now, then upgrade the difference later. That's how we got our seasonal passes last year. For all of us out there without large chunks of cash sitting around and wishing Disney had a montly pay plan (like Busch Gardens, or Universal or whatever has for your passes where they just charge your credit card or auto-deduct from your checking each month), this is a great way to lessen the one-time cost.

Whoo hoo!
-m

TVT

MissM said:
Oh this is a good thing. Why you may ask? Because it's THE perfect way to get a seasonal or annual pass in payments. It's darned hard to come up with $600 or even $400 in one chunk for an annual or seasonal pass (for two people) respectively, but...! It's much easier to pay $240 now, then upgrade the difference later. That's how we got our seasonal passes last year. For all of us out there without large chunks of cash sitting around and wishing Disney had a montly pay plan (like Busch Gardens, or Universal or whatever has for your passes where they just charge your credit card or auto-deduct from your checking each month), this is a great way to lessen the one-time cost.

Whoo hoo!
-m
Yep..after you use the 4 days up you can get credit of the cost you paid for the 4 Day Pass applied to an AP.....

Disnycrazy

Where do you purchase these tickets? My grandmother is a Florida Resident and she is meeting my family in Disney for 4 Days in August. I really feel that this is a great deal for her since she no longer works....Thanks for your help!!
:sohappy:

TURKEY

Original Poster
Sales Locations:

Walt Disney World® Theme Parks Walt Disney World® Resorts
Downtown Disney® Guest Relations
Walt Disney World® Swan & Dolphin Hotels
Hotel Plaza Boulevard

Exchange Certificate Locations:

Florida Disney Stores
Florida Military Bases
Florida AAA Locations
Disney Reservation Center
Off-Site Leased Retail Locations
Florida Liquidations Outlets
Disney Information Center, Ocala
Shades of Green
www.disneyworld.com

Guests can upgrade their Disney’s Play 4 Days Pass to a Florida Resident Seasonal, Annual or Premium Annual Pass through December 30, 2004. The upgraded pass will expire one year from the first use of the Disney’s Play 4 Days Pass.

Full Demographics are required for all Guests.

*Valid proof of Florida Residency, per adult, is required at time of purchase AND/OR Exchange Certificate redemption.

TURKEY

Original Poster
phlydude said:
Jill, please elaborate. Interested in hearing challenges associated with these.

*Valid proof of Florida Residency, per adult, is required at time of purchase AND/OR Exchange Certificate redemption.

People often to buy for everyone in their party without being at the front desk. I've had people come up and ask to buy 5 adults with only 1 adult present.

They also must be correct in every detail, name spelled correctly, correct name to adult/child. If for any reason they don't, they have to be refunded and sold again correctly.

phlydude

TURKEY said:

People often to buy for everyone in their party without being at the front desk. I've had people come up and ask to buy 5 adults with only 1 adult present.

They also must be correct in every detail, name spelled correctly, correct name to adult/child. If for any reason they don't, they have to be refunded and sold again correctly.

Thanks, I can see why they can be a pain!!

aimster

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh... just what the doctor ordered! now all i need is to find a family member to con into buying me one. muwahahahahahahaha!!! :drevil:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom