Play 4 Days Are Back

DisneyJill

Thanks Turkey, for answering for me, I've been away for a few days. Yes, just all the details that you had to acquire from people was a hassle. :rolleyes:

aimster

diverdown2000 said:
You can also purchase them at any Disney Store in the Mall
Only Disney Stores in Florida have them. And you have to show proof you're a Florida resident.

I called WDW and ordered mine last night. I can pick it up at Guest Relations at any of the parks or Downtown Disney. I just need to show them my confirmation number and my FL driver's license as proof I'm a resident. I had no problem buying mine. They even let me use my dad's credit card number and he lives out of state (it's a b-day present from him)... just had to give them his billing address. The CM I spoke with was really great and it all went very smoothly.

diverdown2000

aimster said:
Only Disney Stores in Florida have them. And you have to show proof you're a Florida resident.

I called WDW and ordered mine last night. I can pick it up at Guest Relations at any of the parks or Downtown Disney. I just need to show them my confirmation number and my FL driver's license as proof I'm a resident. I had no problem buying mine. They even let me use my dad's credit card number and he lives out of state (it's a b-day present from him)... just had to give them his billing address. The CM I spoke with was really great and it all went very smoothly.
My bad..I should have said only Florida Disney Stores...I forgot that important part...lol...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom