Pizza Planet removed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

openendedsky

A heck of a lot more productive than resurrecting a dead 2 year old thread for absolutely no reason. Thanks for wasting everyone's time.
I don't understand why you're being so rude. You didn't HAVE to look in here, you know. Neither does anybody else. The only thing you're doing is being, simply, a jerk.

ToTBellHop

I'd just be happy if Disney had edible counter service pizza. Via Napoli's pizza was pretty good, but I won't eat the counter service garbage.

openendedsky

I'd just be happy if Disney had edible counter service pizza. Via Napoli's pizza was pretty good, but I won't eat the counter service garbage.
I was kind of weary myself. Without the proper themeing, the incentive to go in is next to nothing, because I already have a general idea of what the food will be like.

elchippo

I could see a place for a modest, "modern midtown" type street that incorporates Wreck it ralph, a new Pizza Planet, Flynns Arcade and more. Urban but friendly, sort of hipster feel, in that open space near Backlot Tour that could maybe bridge Pixar Place with Streets of America.

openendedsky

I could see a place for a modest, "modern midtown" type street that incorporates Wreck it ralph, a new Pizza Planet, Flynns Arcade and more. Urban but friendly, sort of hipster feel, in that open space near Backlot Tour that could maybe bridge Pixar Place with Streets of America.
Combining the three in a larger arcade?

elchippo

Heck take it further....the restaurant in Ratatouille, anything that fits with the urban, brick feel.

openendedsky

Mods -- this is probably a good thread to lock at this point -- dug up from two years ago and leading to another fight...kinda like the one we had the FIRST time this one was dug up....
I just find this frustrating because one of my first posts wound up in getting scolded to "use the search function", and then when I do I get ragged on for positing in an old thread. I've been posting on forums for a long time. I get it. However, I don't understand why this is such an "issue" when people can simply bypass the thread.

RonAnnArbor

@openendedsky -- yes indeed...I didn't necessarily think you were wrong...but its already led to the same argument we already had not worth rehashing, especially since its no longer a viable option and time proven...

To answer on a different level -- I too read a lot of forums and enjoy them...the difference I have found on this one is that there are SO MANY threads posted that its not unusual that the entire 10-pages of "new posts" turn over every hour -- that makes it really frustrating for anyone trying to follow current threads when older ones are drug up -- especially for those forum members how have been on this forum for years and years and see the same stuff going round and round...Welcome to the forums...

openendedsky

@openendedsky -- yes indeed...I didn't necessarily think you were wrong...but its already led to the same argument we already had not worth rehashing, especially since its no longer a viable option and time proven...

To answer on a different level -- I too read a lot of forums and enjoy them...the difference I have found on this one is that there are SO MANY threads posted that its not unusual that the entire 10-pages of "new posts" turn over every hour -- that makes it really frustrating for anyone trying to follow current threads when older ones are drug up -- especially for those forum members how have been on this forum for years and years and see the same stuff going round and round...Welcome to the forums...
I see what you're saying and understand. Thanks for making that point in a reasonable manner, and thanks for the welcome.

Ignohippo

I don't understand why you're being so rude. You didn't HAVE to look in here, you know. Neither does anybody else. The only thing you're doing is being, simply, a jerk.

Yet, I never called you any names. Quite simply, even if this were a current thread, it'd be nice if your comment actually added something to the conversation. And yes, you do have to look at the thread and see the post to read if there is new information on the subject. You can call me "rude" all you want, but please understand that wasting the time of hundreds of board members could also be considered "rude".

As RonAnnArbor so perfectly put it, there is a lot of info being discussed on these boards daily. It's just a huge waste of time to resurrect a 2 year old thread unless you have something constructive to post.

As for the "use the search function" flames you received in another thread, I'm right there with you. I don't know what your comment or question was, but it's much easier for someone to simply be courteous and answer a question than it is for someone to search through the thousands of threads on this board.

My apologies for seeming "rude" and welcome, welcome, welcome to the boards. There's a place for everyone and I hope your time here is very, very enjoyable.

Ignohippo

I'm sure I'm in the minority, but I actually like the Pizza Planet pizza. Good Lord though, there's nothing better than Mama Melrose's.

IMO, the perfect place for Pizza Planet would be the Studio Catering Co. location. The toy store across the walkway could be Al's Toy Barn as well. It's a perfect fit and the perfect way to continue Pixar Place to the HISTK (Bug's Life) play area.

On a separate note, is there a reason why the play area couldn't be expanded OVER the driveway behind the Studio Catering Co.? Certainly the rope net climb area, slides, etc. could be extended over the access road and allow for more room in the play area. Guests would never know they're actually over the access road and it wouldn't hurt backstage accessability at all.

G00fyDad

I just find this frustrating because one of my first posts wound up in getting scolded to "use the search function", and then when I do I get ragged on for positing in an old thread. I've been posting on forums for a long time. I get it. However, I don't understand why this is such an "issue" when people can simply bypass the thread.

Its not. Some people just look for things to gripe about. Welcome to the forums. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom