Pizza Planet removed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

captainkidd

ah a fellow new yorker, your opinion on the pizza actually matters to me.(no offense to anyone else here but if you eat bagels or pizza in ny and go anywhere else and try to have some you will always be very dissappointed) So the new pizza at the italy pavillion is good? is it like the old brick oven pizza places in Bk?...i know its supposed to be from italy but ive never been there so the old italian delis and pizzerias in brooklyn and queens are as close as ill get for now.

OK if I give an opinion on this? I don't live in NY, but I've visited many times, and had many types of pizza from there, all delicious. If there's a food I've had a lot of in my life, it's pizza. I have to say, hands down, Via Napoli is the best pizza I've ever had. We get the Quattro Formagio with tomato sauce (normally comes as a white pizza.) In the year that Via Napoli has been open, no lie, I've been there 9 times. In February, I'm going 3 times. It is simply unbelievable.

it would be cool if they turned the current Pizza Planet into a Muppets themed restaurant! :)

You could make it have a diner theme like in Muppets Take Manhattan (I think it was Petes Luncheonette?!?!)

I definitely think that Pizza Planet needs to be themed like the movie and placed in the Pixar area for it to make more sense.

notnothin

I just don't see anything Muppets-related being popular with the current generation. What a snooze fest.

Cmdr_Crimson

Agreed.

It's an arcade with horrible food. Gut it and good riddance.

And Little Green Men from the Buzz Lightyear Float from the old Toy Story Parade hanging on the Celings...How is that creative??

I did find it weird that when woody left and buzz was on the outside, when you went to the ordering area woody was gone as well there but left Buzz standing awkwardly at an angle..

CountryBearFan

I just don't see anything Muppets-related being popular with the current generation. What a snooze fest.

I completely disagree.

I also concur that since the Toy Story Pizza Planet is so far away from Pixar Place, it's time to close it down and convert it into the previously-scrapped Gonzo's Pandemonium Pizza Parlor. :D

Yodadudeman

Well they are coming out with the new Muppet Movie in November. So maybe that will introduce new fans.
I'm not so sure how a "Muppet Restaurant" would do though... Could be interesting...
I think moving Pizza Planet would be a wise idea. Move it over to the Pixar section and make Pixar Place more than just Toy Story Mania.

Went to Pizza Planet last year and was disappointed. I would love if they moved it to Pixar Place and made it look exactly like the movies. I want to get my soda pop from an alien's mouth!! :D

All this talk of making into a Muppets resturant and nobody has mentioned who this resturant deserves to be given to!

Swedishchef-myspace.jpg

NoChesterHester

Muppet humor hasn't resonated with a modern audience since Henson passed away. The stuff done under his watch is still just as funny as ever 20 years later.

The movie will determine a lot. If it is a stinker then no way they will commit more real estate to a dead franchise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom