Pixie Hollow vs Wonderland

Pixie Hollow or Wonderland?

• Pixie Hollow

Votes: 36 18.9%
  • Wonderland

Votes: 154 81.1%

• Total voters

JoClovesCARS

i don't know why you think Pixie Hollow is a far fetched idea. Having just come back from WDW 1/30/11 the line for Pixie Hollow and Tink was always 75 min and the Princess line was 10. This was every day we were in MK. If you really want to appeal to both girls and boys (my granddaughter is 3 and loves everything TINK and my grandson is 6 and loves everything CARS) then create CARS LAND in WDW as well as DCA. There is not really much for boys his age in any of the parks. He loves the coasters and the Toy Story theme is universal as are a few of the other big rides. We bought hopper tickets so he could go to HS anytime he wanted to see McQueen and we could walk to MK so she could go see TINK anytime she wanted, and we did that several times. TINK is a character that has been around since I was a child and I am 60+ so I don't see her appeal going away anytime soon. MCQUEEN has been around for 6 years and Pixar is one of the biggest moneymakers for Disney and they have a new CARS movie set for release in June 2011. When CARS LAND DCA opens the appeal will be amazing. I am hoping we can go there in 2012 so he can see it and she can see the new Mermaid and other things there. :ROFLOL:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom