Pixie Hollow officially announced

tinksgilrs08

Its finally here!!!!!!!!!!

I think the whole concept is great!!!! the girls look cute and the backdrops are beatiful..... you cant ask for nothing more i cant wait to tell me daughter she will go crazy.. I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

King Capybara 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
My DW can't wait to get to WDW in May 2009, she is a massive Tinkerbell fan and has sulked every time we've been in the past because she couldn't meet Tink.
Pixie Hollow will be our first port of call in May !!:sohappy:

NewfieFan

I'm all for Tink and her fairy friends but the tent in ToonTown is going to be a bit girly isn't it? You'd think they would have balanced it out a little better than that. :shrug:

theverynk

Fawn, Iridessa, Tinker Bell, Rosetta and Silvermist. The brand new Fairies of Pixie Hollow. Exclusive Passholder Preview. Exposition Hall, Main Street USA, Magic Kingdom. Sunday 28th September 2008.

Producer, Director and Screenwriter for the new movie, respectively.

TP2000

Producer, Director and Screenwriter for the new movie, respectively.

Wow, they wore their good jeans and their new cargo shorts for this Annual Passholder event. The Director even looks like he went to the trouble of pulling his shirt out of the dryer quickly so the wrinkles didn't set in too bad. They must be really proud of their work to go to all that trouble. :cool:

drew81

I'm all for Tink and her fairy friends but the tent in ToonTown is going to be a bit girly isn't it? You'd think they would have balanced it out a little better than that. :shrug:

ITA. Disney doesn't do much for the boys. Whether its character dining or meet n greets most everything is catered to the girls.

SWatsi

Dunno. I like Tinkerbell. I remember Peter Pan quite well. I'll be happy if people get to meet her (and to a lesser extent her new friends).
I don't know if this invokes Tinkerbells personality from Disney's original movie. I can't remember her walking around and posing like any of those are in the photo's and videos.
I get that they would exagerate this to a degree. But it comes off a bit blubbly bimbo, and feels off. Maybe I've not been visiting the characters enough in recent years, maybe this is how all characters are. I don't remember lovely Princess Jasmine acting OOT girly when I met her many years ago :ROFLOL:.

happymom52003

I don't know if this invokes Tinkerbells personality from Disney's original movie. I can't remember her walking around and posing like any of those are in the photo's and videos.
I get that they would exagerate this to a degree. But it comes off a bit blubbly bimbo, and feels off.

I thought the exact same thing when I saw the video.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom