Rumor Pixar's Coco coming to the Mexico Pavilion

AJFireman

Sorry to bump the thread as there's no news on the Mexico Pavilion rumour (which seems pretty dead), but it is interesting that they're using Coco to advertise DLR at the moment with a seasonal offering:

I guess if they find people are keen about Coco offerings at the parks they could come back to this in some way.

This is the 3rd year they have done this at DCA. Its in the corner of the park that they hold seasonal mostly cultural celebrations to cater to the local population. Next will be Festival of the Holidays and then Lunar New year.

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
I feel like if Coco has a ride overlay take over the attraction, the Queue should be reworked to have its own separate entrance. It gets claustrophobic in that pavilion as it is.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
You dare speak to us so informally?!

Fröhliche Weihnachten, Herr.

Ich sagte: fröhliche Weihnachte!
7CE77545-42CA-468D-8AB4-827497B4C2F3.jpeg

PJBuckeye

In the Parks
Yes
I feel like if Coco has a ride overlay take over the attraction, the Queue should be reworked to have its own separate entrance. It gets claustrophobic in that pavilion as it is.

Yes, if this company showed any ambition with Epcot, they would build a queue on the left side of the pavilion and extend the track to the backside of the pavilion to make the boat ride a little more adventurous

Cmdr_Crimson

Magic Feather

Any chance of an October 1st announcement? I’ve heard that Brazil, Figment, and Coco will be announced that day. Not sure how valid just curious.
IMO, Figment sounds like a great announcement... for D23 in 2021. I’m not even sure if Coco is happening (pretty sure it isn’t, but I haven’t heard about it in a bit, so it could be outdated). The only one I could maybe see being announced is Brazil, but, even then, if you made a big exhibit about the future of Epcot (with lots of pretty petals that are already full), why leave a new announcement out?

Surferboy567

IMO, Figment sounds like a great announcement... for D23 in 2021. I’m not even sure if Coco is happening (pretty sure it isn’t, but I haven’t heard about it in a bit, so it could be outdated). The only one I could maybe see being announced is Brazil, but, even then, if you made a big exhibit about the future of Epcot (with lots of pretty petals that are already full), why leave a new announcement out?

What is happening on October 1st? Why that date?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom