Rumor Pixar's Coco coming to the Mexico Pavilion

Bocabear

Well...they could move the AA of Donald, Panchito and Jose to the plaza with a little balcony stage that would come alive every so often...that would actually be pretty cute... with an all new ride in the "where Is Donald" location... Maybe the second floor above the crystal shop...

Kylo Ken

Local Idiot
Back to the OP, there are plans, yes.

Simple overlay.
How would they address capacity concerns? Did they not learn their lesson with Frozen? Also, just so I am understanding, you mentioned box office performance. Will it occur with a "good" showing at the box office or will it take a "blockbuster" performance at the box office? Thanks Marni. I'll hang up and listen.

RSoxNo1

The rumor's a few months old and comes from Jim Hill. First on a premium podcast then a more recent regular podcast. The assumption is it's contingent on box office, but this would be a no brainer overlay if IPs are no longer off limits in World Showcase. This one is downright logical.

Adam N

As a CM, I will also say a lot of these conversations with guests come up because they ask about it. When I worked at Planet Hollywood, I was always supposed to say "I have no idea what's coming to Disney Springs. No I don't think we'll close." But there's only so much of that til guests feel like you're lying to them (which you are).

Last edited by a moderator:

champdisney

Please lock up @wdwmagic
What? Who are you? People are conversing here! Start you're own forum if you want control. Good luck!

Anyways, I'm not in favor of this idea to retheme El Río del Tiempo again. If true, this attraction will be equivalent to what Universal has made out of The Funtastic World of Hanna-Barbera since it's closure in '02. Retheme after retheme until they get it right with the right franchise. Donald Duck has been a franchise player since 1934.
Leave it alone.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom