Rumor Pixar's Coco coming to the Mexico Pavilion

Castle Cake Apologist

The opening just looks Sooooooo...Gooood....Dang-it This is why we can't have nice things.....

Plus they added a wiki page with all english Voice actors for the show..
http://disney.wikia.com/wiki/Legend_of_the_Three_Caballeros

Uhhh...

"Dumped by his girlfriend, fired from his job, and newly homeless, hapless everyman Donald Duck's fortunes appear to flip when he inherits the dilapidated, but antique-engorged estate of his great-grandfather, Clinton Coot."

Is this canon?

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Read the thread title? And then do me a quick flavor and then read the sub forum title.

I have...if you’re implying “consistency in your spitballing, brainstorming”...then you don’t really grasp those concepts or the Internet. This is just how it goes...everyone has the right to ignore or not read...

...or discuss...which is the label on what the forum actually is.

Sped2424

I have...if you’re implying “consistency in your spitballing, brainstorming”...then you don’t really grasp those concepts or the Internet. This is just how it goes...everyone has the right to ignore or not read...

...or discuss...which is the label on what the forum actually is.
You are correct in the title of this thread is DISCUSSING the rumor of the Coco attraction and it's purpose which is rumors and news. One rumor which you keep implying has no basis when evidence to that fact has been proven time and time again. So if you are going to keep going into threads that focus on rumors just to preach a holier than thou statement of how much better you are bc you don't believe them then stick to your own ideology and ignore those threads entirely and save the rest of us your statements.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
You are correct in the title of this thread is DISCUSSING the rumor of the Coco attraction and it's purpose which is rumors and news. One rumor which you keep implying has no basis when evidence to that fact has been proven time and time again. So if you are going to keep going into threads that focus on rumors just to preach a holier than thou statement of how much better you are bc you don't believe them then stick to your own ideology and ignore those threads entirely and save the rest of us your statements.

There’s basis to the rumor...but if it’s not happening then what the hell does it matter?

You want to hear something scary? I ignore probably 75% of the nonsense I read...it speaks to the level of nonsense.

Trust only the shovels...it won’t steer you wrong.

Disney Lover Addie

I truly hope this happens. I really do.

The last time I went on the attraction, I heard one kid say “who is that” about 50 Times.

I enjoy the Three Caballeros movie and ride, just many younger kids today only recognize Donald in the ride.

Not saying that all kids don’t know who they are.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom