Pixarland idea

Jasonflz

Original Poster
Part 2 of my idea phase. I doubt this will happen but it would be interesting to see.

Area: The new paint scheme would include a purple, green, blue and other light colors paint scheme. The music would be music from several different films. The night lighting would consist of a bunch of different neon colors. The rocket in the entrance will be repainted to become the Pizza Planet rocket. All of the murals will be either painted over or will include Pixar characters in them. Some of the futuristic structures in the entrance and around the area will be removed. During the day an animatronic Wall-E will go around and greet guests.

Peoplemover: The new attraction on the Peoplemover tracks will become the pods from the Incredibles. They can seat 2-4 people and will go pretty fast. The new line will be a pair of escalators leading up to the load area.

Orbitron: The vehicles that rise will be the spaceships from Meet The Robinsons. At night the structure will glow purple.

Buzz Lightyear's Astro Blasters: Stay the same.

Star Tours: A Monsters Inc. dark ride will be here.

Space Mountain: The building will be painted a light green and will house a Wall-E based coaster. The queue will be made to look like the spaceship from the film and 'windows' will show you animatronic robots working around. The loading dock will receive new lighting and a paint scheme.

Innoventions: A new interactive ride like Turtle Talk will appear hear and will feature numerous characters.

Autopia: This will be based off of Cars and will feature an indoor queue. On video monitors overhead you will see Mater who tries to advertise radiotor springs. The Autopia track will be expanded and made to look like a real racetrack. The cars also move much faster.

Honey I Shrunk The Audience: The building will be repainted and will hold It's Tough To Be A Bug (the one in California Adventure will be replaced.)

Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage: It will stay the same.

kingslyZISSOU

Part 2 of my idea phase. I doubt this will happen but it would be interesting to see.

Area: The new paint scheme would include a purple, green, blue and other light colors paint scheme. The music would be music from several different films. The night lighting would consist of a bunch of different neon colors. The rocket in the entrance will be repainted to become the Pizza Planet rocket. All of the murals will be either painted over or will include Pixar characters in them. Some of the futuristic structures in the entrance and around the area will be removed. During the day an animatronic Wall-E will go around and greet guests.

Peoplemover: The new attraction on the Peoplemover tracks will become the pods from the Incredibles. They can seat 2-4 people and will go pretty fast. The new line will be a pair of escalators leading up to the load area.

Orbitron: The vehicles that rise will be the spaceships from Meet The Robinsons. At night the structure will glow purple.

Buzz Lightyear's Astro Blasters: Stay the same.

Star Tours: A Monsters Inc. dark ride will be here.

Space Mountain: The building will be painted a light green and will house a Wall-E based coaster. The queue will be made to look like the spaceship from the film and 'windows' will show you animatronic robots working around. The loading dock will receive new lighting and a paint scheme.

Innoventions: A new interactive ride like Turtle Talk will appear hear and will feature numerous characters.

Autopia: This will be based off of Cars and will feature an indoor queue. On video monitors overhead you will see Mater who tries to advertise radiotor springs. The Autopia track will be expanded and made to look like a real racetrack. The cars also move much faster.

Honey I Shrunk The Audience: The building will be repainted and will hold It's Tough To Be A Bug (the one in California Adventure will be replaced.)

Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage: It will stay the same.

I'm sorry, but I think this is an awful Idea. Why Pixarize the original Tomorrowland?

imagineer boy

I agree, these are some terrible ideas. Tomorrowland at DL needs help, but plastering it all over with Pixar characters is not the answer.

duckburg85

Oh. Since when did Disney start making digital movies. Oh yeah. Chicken Little.

Just because Disney made some digital aka "3D animations" doesn't make them Pixar or even good enough for ride...
Chicken little, Meet the Robinson, Valiant, were all Disney but not Pixar.

p.s. Pixarland in Tomorrowland wouldn't happen, look at California Adventure, they are just making a Cars area out of an old parking lot, not destroying parts of Walt's original dream.

Jasonflz

Original Poster
I don't mean actually do this.:lol: I am just saying if Disney does ever do it here's an idea. To be honest if this ever happens I will spend a day:hurl::hurl::hurl:.

duckburg85

This was actually done for a laugh so please don't take me seriously.

Then why create a list of ideas for something you wouldn't like?

People at Disney read these boards, it gives them a census of what people are liking, disliking or hoping for at Disney. It would probably be more constructive to dream up a version of Pixarland that you would actually like (that is if you would ever want a land dedicated to Pixar)

Jasonflz

Original Poster
I didn't say I didn't like it. It would be an interesting concept though for the new area in Hollywood Studios that will be Pixar-ized. BTW Sorry, I didn't know that Disney actually read these forums.

Jasonflz

Original Poster
I came up with another Tomorrowland concept for a possible redo. Check it out if you want to see what I really think.

duckburg85

Thats cool, I wasn't trying to shoot down your ideas

I'm happy people like to dream up what Disney could do with the parks. Personally I wouldn't mind Pixar rides, having a whole park or area may be pushing it, but I really like the idea for the Cars ride in California, I didn't like the movie Cars, but atleast the attraction sounds more interesting then the movie :lol:

Jasonflz

Original Poster
It will be similar to Test Track right? I am glad that Cali. Adventure gets something new. It is an awesome park.

duckburg85

Yeah somewhat like Test Track, but you will be driving the car next to you through Route 66 and there is going to be a great section where you enter a large building and the animatronic cars characters prep you for the drag race to the finish.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom